With a registered 0-62 miles per hour acceleration time of 3.2 seconds, the current Audi RS6 Avant Performance is possibly the quickest RS6 in history. With an output of 621 horsepower and 627 pound-feet, it isn't the most powerful in the model's two-decade tale, though. That title probably goes to the RS6 Nogaro Edition from the previous generation of the speedy wagon.
Unveiled back in 2018, the RS6 Nogaro Edition was limited to just 150 units and was modified by ABT as part of a cooperation between the German automaker and the tuning company. The firm managed to take the vehicle's 4.0-liter V8 to 695 hp and 649 lb-ft, which is enough for a 0-62 mph sprint in 3.7 seconds. The top speed is limited to 199 miles per hour with the Dynamic Package Plus. Without the package, top speed is electronically limited to 155 mph.
Gallery: Audi RS6 Avant Performance Nogaro Edition
A new video by the AutoTopNL channel takes us onboard 1 of the 150 RS6 Nogaro Edition models for a top-speed run on the Autobahn. The eight-minute video attached at the top of this page shows the fast wagon under different speeds on the German highway, which is surprisingly light on traffic that day. The highest velocity registered on camera is 313 kilometers per hour, which equals around 194 mph. Not quite the top speed promised by Audi but still a mighty impressive number for a family vehicle.
Hotter RS6 Models Coming:
A few months after releasing the RS6 Nogaro Edition, ABT launched an even more potent version of the vehicle. The RS6+ Avant Performance Nogaro Edition took the V8 engine's output to 735 hp thanks to a new engine control unit that continuously adjusts 25 parameters. There's also a new stainless steel exhaust system with a front silencer replacement pipe. According to the official information, that car should be capable of reaching 62 mph from a standstill in around 3.2 seconds, matching the newer RS6 Avant Performance .
- Audi E-Tron GT Designer Teases New EV, Model Debuts February 9
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Going Flat Out On Autobahn Sounds Incredible
- 2021 VW Golf GTI Clubsport Hits The Autobahn, Top Speed Run Ensues
- Audi RS5 Sportback Launch Delayed In Europe
- Tess Daly shares a VERY rare family snap with daughters Phoebe, 16, and Amber, 11, as she supports Vernon Kay ahead of his I'm A Celeb debut
- How Horrible Histories became a huge hit
- Wang raring to Cash in Down Under
- Jennifer Lopez stuns in bright white suit at President Biden's inauguration to sing This Land Is Your Land and America The Beautiful... as she references her own hit song Let's Get Loud
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Spotted On Some Very Cool Wheels
- Tesla Model S Performance Faces Aston Martin DBS In Quarter-Mile Race
- 2022 Golf R Wagon Spied Without Camouflage As VW's Best All-Rounder
- Electric Trucks - Every Upcoming Pickup Truck for 2021-2022
- Review: Galaxy S21 is the no-brainer upgrade phone
- Review: Samsung's Galaxy S21 is the no-brainer upgrade phone
- A COVID tide? Sea of hundreds of maskless Alabama fans flood streets of Tuscaloosa after their team annihilates Ohio State, 52-24, in college football's championship
- Save Big On Major PS4 Games Before This Sale Is Over
- Requiem for the High Street: Retail industry faces 200,000 job cuts this year after 320 shops closed every week in 2020 - while Nike, Gap and Vans are latest flagship stores set to leave Oxford Street
- Classic Renault 5 reborn as all-electric supermini with a Google brain and an ‘affordable’ price tag
Watch Rare Audi RS6 Nogaro Edition By ABT Hit 194 MPH On The Autobahn have 593 words, post on www.motor1.com at September 18, 2023. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.