MotoGP Bharat’s official promoters, FairStreet Sports, gave us a much-anticipated update on the upcoming race in India. BookMyShow, in partnership with FairStreet Sports, will be the official ticketing partner for the MotoGP race in India.
FairStreet Sports have carefully and methodically put together India’s first global motorcycling event of such scale. The event is scheduled for September 22-24 at the Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida.
The partnership between MotoGP Bharat and BookMyShow will give fans from all over the country and continent access to tickets, offers, and benefits for them to experience the event to its fullest potential.
Officials who are closely linked to the forming of the event came forward and confirmed that registrations for the tickets are live for early access, which will be soon followed by sales, only on BookMyShow.
Also, the promoters of FairStreet Sports have gone ahead with discussions with other partners and organizations to host the event as a weekend destination, giving fans a chance to have an unforgettable and exciting time.
Pushkar Nath Srivastava, COO of FairStreet Sports, the India race promoters,said, “We are delighted to announce our exclusive partnership with BookMyShow as the official ticketing partner for this much awaited MotoGP event in India. This collaboration brings together two firms with the vision of delivering an unparalleled racing experience to Indian fans. By joining forces with BookMyShow, we will offer fans a seamless and convenient 360-degree experience. Together, we are committed to create an unforgettable MotoGP journey for all our fans, ensuring lasting memories and unparalleled excitement.”
Anil Makhija, the COO of BookMyShow (Live Entertainment) had mentioned that they were enthralled to be the exclusive ticketing partners of such a massive event and are excited to start a new journey partnering with MotoGP Bharat.
Akbar Ebrahim, President of The Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI), said “The FMSCI would like to congratulate Fairstreet Sports Pvt Ltd (Indian Promoter), Dorna (Promoter & Rights Holder for the FIM World MotoGP Championship) & the FIM (World Governing Body for 2W Motorsport ) for concluding the agreement to run a round of the FIM World MotoGP Championship in India in September 2023.”
BookMyShow’s partnership with FairStreet Sports is a landmark event for India’s motorsport industry as both companies join hands to grow and raise the fun factor for MotoGP fans across the country.
Who Is FairStreet Sports?
FairStreet Sports is a motorsport event company who are shown the way by seasoned professionals with a lot of experience in sports and sports management. FairStreet Sports is right in front when it comes to transforming motorsport into a mainstream spectacle in India.
What Is MotoGP Bharat?
MotoGP Bharat is the first MotoGP race to take place in India, and is organized by FairStreet Sports. The event will take place at Buddh International Circuit (BIC) from September 22-24. It will be the 13th race of the 2023 MotoGP calendar and will let Indian fans an opportunity to experience the sights of the World’s Best riders flying down our home track. We will see the likes of Francesco Bagnaia (Pecco), Marc Marquez, Marco Bezzecchi, Jack Miller, Jorge Martin and the rest of the lineup.
How Do I Book MotoGP Bharat Tickets?
Registering for the tickets of MotoGP Bharat can be done through BookMyShow. Registered users will get first access to the tickets as there will only be a window on the app or website which will only be accessible to the people who have registered. The tickets will go live in June, 2023.
Tickets will be sold as a 3-day package and physical ticket pass. The single ticket bought will provide access to all 3 days so losing it will result in issues. Further official information will be released on the same. The prices of the tickets will start at Rs 2000 and go up to Rs 40,000.
Furthermore, paid parking, food and beverages, shuttle services around the track, and entertainment zones will be available. Re-entry into the stands after visiting entertainment zones is allowed. Also, it is worth mentioning, stands that have shade and covering includes corporate boxes, the main grandstand, and premium stands.
The event will go on from Friday (22nd September) to Sunday (24th September) and each day will start at 9:00 am and finish by 4:30 pm.
- Here's how to get Twenty One Pilot tickets for Wembley Arena shows
- From the 8-bed mansion in Surrey to the farm in Somerset, we reveal the homes everyone dreams of buying
- Here's how to get Years & Years presale tickets for UK tour
- Here's how to get The War on Drugs presale tickets for O2 Arena show
- How to get Paul McCartney presale tickets for his O2 Arena show
- Here's how to get Hayley Kiyoko presale tickets for UK tour
- How to get Kasabian tickets for their O2 Brixton Academy show
- Sheffield Wednesday fans react to 2018/19 matchday ticket prices
- When are Ben Howard’s 2018 tour tickets on sale? UK dates, venues, prices and how to buy
- When are Ben Howard’s 2018 tour tickets on sale? Pre-sale available NOW – UK dates, venues, prices revealed
- WhatsApp warning issued over new scam that tricks you into handing over details
- How can I buy Soccer Aid 2018 tickets? Dates, prices and location details
- Smart ways to slash the cinema tickets
- Smart ways to find cheap cinema tickets
- How to get cheap tickets for Walt Disney World Florida
- Arctic Monkeys tickets for 2018 tour – extra dates on sale NOW! UK venues and prices for London, Manchester, Birmingham and more
- Black Eyed Peas tour tickets on sale soon! UK dates, venues, prices and info
- Here's how to get Ben Howard presale tickets for his 2018 UK tour
MotoGP Bharat Tickets: How To Buy On BookMyShow - Price & Details have 1079 words, post on www.drivespark.com at June 1, 2023. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.