NEW YORK (AP) — Ringo Starr has tested positive for COVID-19, forcing the former Beatle to cancel several scheduled concerts in Canada with his All Starr Band.
Five concert dates from Tuesday to Sunday — in Winnipeg, Manitoba; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; Lethbridge, Alberta; and the British Columbia cities of Abbotsford and Penticton — will be rescheduled.
"Ringo hopes to resume as soon as possible and is recovering at home. As always, he and the All Starrs send peace and love to their fans and hope to see them back out on the road soon," said a statement from the band.
The drummer-singer is 82.
Ringo Starr and his All Starr Band — consisting of Toto's Steve Lukather, Men at Work's Colin Hay, Average White Band's Hamish Stuart and Edgar Winter — were also forced to cancel last weekend shows in New Buffalo, Michigan, and at Mystic Lake Casino in Prior Lake, Minnesota.
- FIFA 19 Ultimate Team Formations Guide – Best Fut Formations, Tips
- Weekly Horoscope, October 13-19, 2019: Check predictions for all zodiac signs
- PlayStation Move hits NA Sept. 19, Twisted Metal PS3-bound
- NBA Live 19 saves EA’s troubled series with a fantastic playground
- Motion-sensing camera, 360 MGS debut at Microsoft event
- Beatlemania down under on September 9
- Thomas The Tank Engine hacked into zombie horror game Resident Evil 2, and it’s terrifying
- The Beatles: Rock Band Updated Hands-On
- The Beatles: Rock Band Primer Guide
- The Beatles: Rock Band Hands-On
- Red Faction Guerilla is a reminder that double-A is the best A
- Injustice 2's August Update Out Now, Here's What It Does
- Fallout: New Vegas First Look
- Trump's Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh issues denial after assault allegations
- Trump says FBI should not probe allegations against Kavanaugh
- Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI probe before she will testify, lawyer says
- Uncharted 2 rules Interactive Achievement Awards, new Twisted Metal hinted at?
- Tekken 7 Producer Says Making Crossover Characters Is Harder Than They Imagined
Ringo Starr tour on hold as he recovers from COVID-19 have 300 words, post on www.chron.com at October 3, 2022. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.