The major backing for the two-off entry will come from East Coast Lubes, while Mobil 1 will be the bonnet sponsor, as is the case with WAU’s regular cars.
"The car looks so awesome, thank you so much first of all to ECL and Mobil 1 for their support, all the WAU partners that have welcomed me, but also to all the partners that have backed me at got me to this point, I wouldn't be here without them,” said Ojeda.
"It's really cool to see it in the flesh, I just can't wait to get on track now and get stuck into the weekend.”
WAU team boss Bruce Stewart added: "It's fantastic to have one of our long-term supporters and loyal Mobil 1 distributors, East Coast Lubes supporting our team further.
"A thank you as well to our Walkinshaw Andretti Untied Partners, such as Morris who continue to invest in junior talent and community, as well as UMS, and of course Jayden's loyal supporters who have made this possible.
"The really cool thing about this car is how it looks at home with Chaz and Nick’s car, which shows that we are truly a three-car team this weekend.
"We can't wait to see Jayden on track tomorrow, it's going to be exiting for all involved."
- Grand Central unveil refurbished super comfy trains
- North Yorkshire Police unveil rainbow van ahead of Pride parades in York and Harrogate
- Nigeria to relaunch its national airline at the end of the year
- Watch: Rare 200mph supercar cruises along M40
- Belfast set to benefit as Airbus welcomes Bombardier C Series to family with new name
- Hornchurch’s Thompson all geared up for BTCC debut at Brands after impressive test
- Ridings to watch: Parties vie for ‘vulnerable’ NDP seats in Quebec
- The European Stocks Caught in the Crossfire of Trump's Trade War
- A major mouthful of memories at launch of GNR express engine ‘Q’ class 4-4-0 no 131
- Local police prepare for Royal Norfolk Show
- Bombardier lands deal worth up to £8bn
- Northampton College millinery students head up awards
Walkinshaw wildcard livery unveiled have 398 words, post on www.motorsport.com at May 20, 2022. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.