The all-new Land Rover Range Rover Sport launched in India earlier this week and now the British carmaker has commenced accepting bookings for the new SUV. Prices of the new Land Rover Range Rover Sport begin at ₹ 1.64 crore (ex-showroom, India) and it is being offered in four trims- SE, HSE, Autobiography, and First Edition. Land Rover will commence deliveries in November 2022. The new Range Rover Sport packs in a modern design and is loaded to the brim with modern-age bells and whistles.
The new Range Rover Sport packs in a modern design.
In global markets, the new Range Rover Sport comes with electrified powertrains, six-cylinder Ingenium petrol and diesel engines using mild-hybrid technology, and an all-new V8 Twin Turbo. In India, the Range Rover Sport D350 comes with a 3.0-litre, six-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine producing 350s bhp and 700 Nm, mated to an 8-speed ZF automatic transmission and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
Range Rover Sport receives a premium cabin.
Then there’s also the Range Rover Sport P400 mild-hybrid straight-six Ingenium petrol that develops 400 bhp from its 3.0-litre unit. This unit comes paired with the same gearbox. Range Rover would also offer the Sport P510e PHEV powered by a 3.0-litre six-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine paired with a 105 kW electric motor and a 38.2 kWh battery, producing a combined system output of 510 bhp.
The electronic active differential with torque vectoring is also tailored for both on and off roads.
The new Range Rover Sport also sees a huge upgrade to its off-road credibility as well as safety features. It now comes with an integrated chassis control that coordinates everything from the switchable-volume air suspension system to the Dynamic Response Pro electronic active roll control. It is regulated by a 48-volt electronic active roll control system and can apply up to 1,400 Nm of torque across each axle. The electronic active differential with torque vectoring is also tailored for both on and off roads.
- Toyota Hilux India Launch Bookings Open: 2.8-Litre Engine, 4x4, Double Cab & More
- 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.32 Crore
- 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Bookings open In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.31 Crore
- 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Bookings open In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.32 Crore
- 'Sidelined' SBS led Afghanistan war on terror, says tell all book on the conflict
- New Land Rover Range Rover Bookings Opened In India: Prices Start From Rs 2.31 Crore
- New Range Rover bookings open, priced at Rs 2.31 crore in India: details here
- New Range Rover with starting price of INR 2.32 crore is open for booking
- JLR commences bookings of new Range Rover in India
- BMW X3 facelift to be launched in India on January 20, pre-bookings open
- Simple One Electric Scooter Delivery Date Revealed: Improved Version Of Electric Scooter Coming Soon
- Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- A tale of the titan: Ratan Tata’s extraordinary life captured in words, biography out in November
- 2021: Olympians bring glory to India, Sushil's fall from grace
- Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari confirms Tesla's India entry in 2021
- Tata Safari Dark Edition SUV launched in India at Rs 19.05 lakh, check pics
- The rebirth of Blackburn Rovers: How the stricken former English champions came back from the dead
- Olympic medals, Nagaland firing - Key events that marked 2021 in northeast | India News - Times of India
Land Rover Range Rover Sport Bookings Open In India; Deliveries To Begin In November have 590 words, post on www.carandbike.com at May 19, 2022. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.