Nexzu Mobility has launched a long-range e-bicycle called the Nexzu Bazinga, with a lithium-ion battery and long range of 100 km. The Bazinga e-cycle has been priced at ₹ 49,445 and the Bazinga Cargo e-cycle has been priced at ₹ 51,525. The company describes the Bazinga e-cycle as a unisex e-cycle, which comes with a single detachable lithium ion battery. The Bazinga Cargo boasts of a sturdily designed cargo carriage with 15 kg load carrying capacity. According to the company, the Bazinga e-cycles have been designed for effortless hop-in and hop-out for the riders, and
The Nexzu Bazinga e-cycle range has been described as unisex e-cycles which can be used by both men and women.
Nexzu Mobility will officially launch the products in February 2022, but the e-cycles are available for pre-booking on the Nexzu Mobility e-commerce website and social media handles. Deliveries for the pre-bookings will begin after the product launch in February 2022. Nexzu Mobility is also offering an EMI alternative with Zest money, as well as easy payment options for customers.
Formerly called Avan Motors, Nexzu Mobility is one of India’s leading electric vehicle (EV) manufacturers, and was founded in 2015. With a manufacturing plant at the automotive hub of Chakan, the company has over 100 dealer touchpoints, its own online store, and a presence across multiple e-commerce portals. Nexzu Mobility offers a range of EV products, including state-of-the-art, affordable e-scooters and e-cycles. The company’s product range comprises electric scooters and e-cycles. The company primarily retails the Nexzu Dextro in low-speed and high-speed options, while its e-cycles range comprises the Rompus, Rompus+, Roadlark and the Roadlark Cargo.
- Sensex tumbles 300 points as oil prices surge after attacks on Saudi crude plants
- KTM unveils 790 Duke with TFT gauge cluster in India at Rs 8.64 lakh
- Yamaha Motor unveils 155 cc bike MT-15 at Rs 1.36 lakh
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 smartphone launched in China: Specs, prices and more
- #Petrolprice trends on Twitter as prices remained unchanged: Here's how much you need to pay
- Petrol and diesel prices eye century, household budgets clean bowled
- Retail onion prices touch Rs 140/kg mark in some cities, may rise further
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite, A51, A71 Lite price and release date leaked before launch
- HDFC gains as Kotak upgrades rating, raises target price
- Geek alert! Trendy tech gifts for Valentine's Day under Rs 5,000
- PC Jeweller share price slips 8% on CARE downgrade
- Flipkart listing 'accidentally' leaks Realme Buds Air price before official launch on December 17
- MG ZS EV unveiled in India, launch in January 2020
- India Bike Week: KTM unveils the much-anticipated 390 Adventure
- Hyundai planning to raise product prices from 2020
- Hina Khan and Her Father Take Dig at Rising Onion Prices, Watch Hilarious Video
- New bike in town: Bajaj Auto launches KTM 200 Duke with ABS at Rs 1.60 lakh
- Huami launches Amazfit GTR Glitter Edition and Titanium smartwatches, price starts Rs 12,999
Nexzu Bazinga E-Cycle Unveiled; Priced At Rs. 49,445 have 494 words, post on www.carandbike.com at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.