The country registered 13 more Covid-19 fatalities and 7,139 new cases during the previous 24 hours, the Public Health Ministry announced on Monday morning.
This compared with the 13 coronavirus-related fatalities and 7,686 new cases reported on Sunday morning.
There were 6,944 local cases and 195 imported ones.
On Sunday, 8,100 Covid-19 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovering from the coronavirus.
Since the pandemic started in early 2020, there have been 2,384,639 Covid-19 cases, including 161,204 cases this year, with 2,280,109 complete recoveries to date.
The accumulated death toll stood at 22,045 since the beginning of the pandemic, including 347 so far this year.
The highest number of Covid-related fatalities in a 24-hour period was 312 recorded on Aug 13. The highest number of cases was 23,418 on Aug 18.
- Leffler planned for young son in case of death
- New Partizan goalkeeper gets death threats
- Court won’t stop new trial in Biletnikoff death
- IOC, IAAF look at bright side of new doping cases
- UTSA overcomes deficit, beats New Mexico 21-13
- FOX Soccer to launch new look August 13
- Keselowski faces new pressure in ’13
- Does Stewart have a new deal for ’13?
- Vaping death toll climbs to 39 in the US as two states report new fatalities and New Jersey hospitals say patients as young as 11 are using e-cigarettes
- New Hillsborough inquest urged
- Uber driver is sentenced to death for the rape and murder of British embassy worker Rebecca Dykes in Lebanon
- Girl, four, with 'childhood Alzheimer's' defies her death sentence to start pre-school and ballet classes after taking a trial drug
- Adam Levine opens up to Ellen DeGeneres about his decision to leave The Voice and how the death of his friend and manager inspired the new Maroon 5 song Memories
- Accidental death verdict quashed
- Brees’ 3 TDs lead Saints past Bears, 30-13
- UK to hold new inquest into stadium tragedy
- Trump slams Chicago crime rate despite new numbers showing improvement
- Air Force-New Mexico Preview
7,139 new Covid cases, 13 more deaths have 313 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.