We don't know much about the 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V . Rumors have circulated for years, but it's only now becoming a reality. Details remain super thin, but Cadillac is providing our first official look at the new high-performance SUV today.
What new information does Cadillac provide alongside our first set of official photos? Not much, actually. There is a full reveal scheduled for this spring. That's when we'll get more information about the performance SUV , including a full rundown of its specs.
Gallery: 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V
Cadillac has done a remarkable job keeping details about the Escalade V-Series a well-guarded secret. We have no idea what powertrain will power the SUV, but rumors suggest that Cadillac will use the supercharged V8 that powers the CT5-V Blackwing and Chevy Camaro ZL1 . The Escalade already has a V8 – a 420-horsepower (313-kilowatt) 6.2-liter V8. The Blackwing engine makes 668 hp (498 kW) while the Camaro's pumps out 650 hp (484 kW).
While we lack any concrete details about the SUV, we get some visual information in the form of five photos, and, surprise, it looks like an Escalade. The new SUV has its own distinct visual touches, though. It has a unique front-end design with a new mesh grille and a revised lower bumper. The daytime running lights also have new, sportier-looking housings.
Check Out The Spy Shots:
At the rear, things are a bit more subtle, but there's a new lower valance, and it's impossible to miss the four large, round exhaust tips sticking out. We get one interior image that reveals a new V badge on the steering wheel, though we suspect there will be other V-Series interior touches. Adding to the Escalade-V's unique aesthetic is the blacked-out trim that replaces the chrome bits.
When Cadillac holds its official reveal this spring, we'll get a complete look at the SUV alongside all the other juicy details. There's no date set yet, but we expect Cadillac to begin a teaser campaign ahead of its launch. We'll keep an eye out for any new details, too.
- 2021 Cadillac Escalade Gets Monochromatic Emblems With Onyx Package
- Cadillac Escalade-V could debut next year with 600+ bhp
- Lexani Cadillac Escalade Viceroy Edition Is 18 Feet Of Luxury
- Cadillac Escalade Gets $5K Discount To Undercut Lincoln Navigator
- 2020 Cadillac XT5 Spied Showing Off Some New Design Cues
- 2020 Cadillac CT5 Revealed As Stylish CTS Replacement
- 2020 Cadillac XT6 Three-Row CUV Debuts With V6 Power, No Super Cruise
- Huge Xbox Series X announcement this week will reveal new console’s FIRST games
- Cadillac XT6 Spied Still Covered In Thick Camo
- Bulletproof Escalade Is The Most Badass Security Vehicle Around
- Cadillac Dealers Happy After Seeing XT6, CT4, CT5, Next Escalade
- Three-Row Cadillac XT6 SUV Caught Testing
- 2020 Cadillac XT6: Live From The Detroit Auto Show
- Cadillac XT6 Headlight Functionality Hindered By U.S. Regulations
- 2020 Cadillac XT6 Starts At $53,590, Sport Trim At $58,090
- Two Cadillac CT5 Test Mules Spied With Very Different Bodies
- Cadillac teases concept featuring curved OLED screens
- 2018 Lexus LS brings new V6 biturbo to the world
2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Reveals New Design, Full Debut This Spring have 540 words, post on www.motor1.com at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.