MO SALAH has a reputation of being down-to-earth and quiet, but his car collection is anything but.
The Liverpool forward loves a motor with a loud and powerful engine.
That’s why he believes in luxury cars from the likes Bentley, Lamborghini and German giants Mercedes-Benz .
But what has the Egyptian star been seen driving, and how much are all his motors worth?
BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT, £160K
The latest addition to Salah’s car collection is the stunning Continental GT that’s a firm footballers’ favourite.
In fact, it was the second most leased car by Premier League stars in 2019 – unsurprisingly behind the Range Rover Sport SVR.
Worth around £160,000, it boasts luxury interiors, including comfortable leather seats.
Performance-wise, it has a top speed of 210 mph, and is UK-built with an efficient V12 engine.
And fans know it’s Salah’s wheels – one boy recently chased the Bentley down to get a glimpse of his hero.
After colliding with a lamppost, and breaking his nose, the lad could’ve been disheartened.
But his day was brightened up when Salah stopped the Bentley to check if the boy was alright, and then posed for a snap.
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR, £271K
Just like Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang , Salah reportedly has a fancy Aventador.
Capable of hitting a top speed of 218 mph, the Italian supercar is certainly the fastest motor in his collection.
The Aventador can reach 0-60 mph in an astonishing 2.9 seconds.
It figures that a fast player like Salah also feels the need for speed off the pitch too.
MERCEDES AMG GLE COUPE, FROM £65K
When they drive to training, footballers love to have a motor that’s roomy inside.
That’s why they plump for SUVs like Range Rover and the Bentley Bentayga.
But Salah liked the look of the Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe that boasts a 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 engine that churns out 367 horsepower and 520 Nm of torque.
It’s the perfect motor to cruise to Liverpool’s training ground, and get there on time in.
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG ROADSTER, FROM £176K
At a whopping £176,000, it was one of the most expensive cars Mercedes ever sold.
But that didn’t bother Salah, who is on a reported base salary of £200,000-per-week.
With a 6.3-litre V8 engine pushing out 571 horsepower and 650 Nm of torque, it’s a beast of a convertible.
And it can reach a top speed of 197 mph, including 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
AUDI Q7, FROM £54K
An Audi is always a sensible choice of brand when buying a motor.
Reliability and performance are two things the German car giants boast, and the Q7 is as steady as it gets.
Several high-profile Barcelona stars used a Q7 to get to and from training until the Catalans’ sponsorship deal expired .
Salah got one when he returned to the Premier League with Liverpool after starring at Roma.
NOT FORGETTING THE £29k CAMRY
We all have to start somewhere.
One of Salah’s first cars was an affordable Toyota Camry, that costs around £29,000.
An everyday runner, it seems cruel to compare the Camry to Salah’s other cars in performance.
But with a top speed of just 111 mph, it really is a slouch measured against the rest of his collection.
Still, it beats N’Golo Kante’s old Mini Cooper that’s for sure.
- The 2019 Bentley Continental GT Is Better Than Owning a Nice House and Just As Expensive
- New Bentley Continental GT
- 2019 Bentley Continental GT first drive review: Why fly when you can drive?
- Test Drive: 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- Wichitan becoming an online celebrity thanks to his crazy car collection
- My Date with a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 300SL
- Sultan of Brunei & His 5,000 Car Collection | Autofluence
- Jay Leno's Car Collection
- The 2019 Bentley Bentayga V8 Is the Most Opulent Way to Haul Your Stuff at 180 MPH
- Middle East Motor Awards 2013: Best Cars and Nominees
- 2018 Aston Martin DB11 V12 essentials: Grand touring cars don’t get much grander
- The 2018 Bentley Flying Spur Takes You Back to the Grand Old Age
- 2018 New York Auto Show: Lots of cars you can actually buy, and soon
- The ultimate gearhead bucket-list car show and event guide for 2019
- 191 Offers And Car Deals For Ireland
- Footballers' cars…and if footballers were Deshi cars
- June 2018 YTD U.S. Passenger Car Sales Rankings – Best-Selling Cars In America
- June 2018 Canada Passenger Car Sales Rankings – The Best-Selling Cars In Canada – Every Car Ranked
Salah’s car collection boasts £160k Bentley Continental GT, two fancy Mercedes-Benz cars and a cheap-to-run Toyota Camry have 724 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 25, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.