Infiniti has joined the pantheon of US-based automakers which have pledged to transition mostly to electric powertrains by 2030. In its video, Infiniti also hinted that it will be also be leveraging hybrid powertrains, “we will not let the size of our battery alone define us, but rather, empower customers to choose the power source that fits their lifestyle,” said the company in its video.
Infiniti Electric Crossover Teaser
In the video, Infiniti shows off three unnamed vehicles, one of which is a crossover, though it is not known that these cars have some flow over with Nissan’s out concept vehicles. Of course, Infiniti is owned by Nissan, which has for years pushed electric cars along with Renault.
The concept cars shown off are low-slung and even have a tachometer which means these are likely hybrid cars. Infiniti now joins the likes of many muscle and sports car brands that have pushed electric and hybrid powertrains. Recently, we have heard from the likes of Dodge which has also hinted that it will be going all-electric and will be retiring its iconic hellcat motors.
- Mini Electric Concept Previews 2019 EV
- Ford Promises to Go All-Electric in Europe by 2030
- Audi GrandSphere Autonomous Electric Concept Unveiled | Digital Trends
- Porsche’s new Mission R electric concept racecar is built to stream
- ‘Smooth transition’: Drivers urged to embrace electric cars after 'great progress made'
- Honda is promising to sell a lot of EVs, but not until 2024 when the Prologue SUV goes on sale
- BMW Still Hedging Bets With Electric Cars, Despite Renewed Focus
- Hyundai to Raise Ratio of Electric Vehicle to 80 Percent by 2040 in Markets Globally
- EV demand for commercial use likely to increase by 15 times 6 months
- Explained: How Electric Vehicles Can Be Made Better With Solid-State Batteries
- 15% Sales To Come From EVs By 2025: Audi India
- Tata Motors achieves cumulative EV sales mark of 10,000 units
- Ashok Leyland wins Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation tender for 300 non-AC electric buses
- Ashok Leyland wins tender for 300 non-AC electric buses in Bangalore
- First Drive: The 2022 Infiniti QX60 Is an Unexpectedly Compelling Family Crossover
- Renault Symbioz: Concept Car Meets Grand Designs
- General Motors Could Resurrect Hummer as an EV-only Brand | Digital Trends
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Considering Launching Its First EV In India Post 2025
Infiniti Teases Electric Concepts, Commits To Being EV First By 2030 have 376 words, post on www.carandbike.com at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.