Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda has launched the H’ness CB 350 Anniversary Edition in India at IBW 2021. The Honda H’ness CB350 Anniversary Edition is priced at Rs 2.03 lakhs (ex-showroom, Gurugram).
The Honda H’ness CB350 CAnniversary Edition celebrates one year of the H’ness being on sale in India. Honda has sold over 35,000 units of the H’ness CB350 in India over the past twelve months.
The H’ness CB350 Anniversary Edition is available in two different colour options – Pearl Igneous Black and Matt Marshal Green Metallic. The Anniversary Edition of H’ness CB350 gets gold Honda and H’ness badges. The gold theme is also seen on the pinstriping and the anniversary edition logo on the fuel tank. Also new are the brown dual seats, chrome side stand, body-coloured front and rear mudguards and the reimagined crown handle.
Speaking at the launch of H’Ness CB350 at India Bike Week 2021, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “Celebrating the love & trust of customers since its launch in the Indian market, the anniversary edition of H’ness CB350 will showcase the pride of its rider’s community.”
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. added, ” Taking forward our CB legacy, the all new H’ness CB350 was globally unveiled in India last year. At IBW, it is the debut appearance of H’ness and we are glad to see the amazing welcome from the riding community. Today, we celebrate this tremendous response by thanking our customers and announcing the launch of H’ness Anniversary Edition which will inject new excitement among H’ness enthusiasts. ”
The H’ness CB350 Anniversary Edition remains mechanically unchanged. The Honda H’ness CB350 Anniversary Edtion draws power from a 348.38cc single cylinder engine that produces 20.8bhp at 5,500rpm and 30Nm of peak torque at 3000rpm. The engine is paired to a five-speed manual gearbox with an assist slipper clutch which reduces unpleasant shocks caused by sudden engine braking when downshifting, ensuring less fatigue and more comfort during a variety of rides that involve frequent shifting.
The Honda H’ness CB 350 Anniversary Edition comes packed with a host of features including a fully LED lighting setup, a main shaft coaxial balancer that reduces the vibration emanating from the engine; a semi digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity and readouts for fuel consumption, gear position, time, and distance to empty.
The H’ness CB350 features a half duplex cradle chassis with telescopic front forks and dual shock absorbers at the back. The H’ness 350 sports a staggered setup with a 19-inch front wheel shod with a 100/90-19 tyre. The smaller 18-inch wheel at the rear sports a wider 130/70-18 tyre. Braking duties are handled by a 310mm disc at the front and a smaller 240mm unit at the rear. The brakes are ably assisted by dual-channel ABS.
Honda has opened bookings for the H’ness CB350 Anniversary Edition today. The bike will be available at all of Honda’s premium BigWing Topline & BigWing dealerships across the country.
Thoughts On The Honda H’ness CB350 Anniversary Edition
The Honda H’ness CB350 Anniversary Edition marks a successful year for Honda in a segment utterly dominated by Royal Enfield. The H’ness CB350 Anniversary Edition features a few distinct tweaks that make it stand out from the regular bike and should be an easy buy for people looking for an everyday cruiser.
- Indian Roadmaster Elite Launched In India At Rs 48 Lakh: Limited To 300 And Comes With 23 Karat Gold
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE India Launch Date Confirmed: Will Rival The Audi Q7
- New Indian Challenger Bookings Open: Motorcycle Will Launch Within Weeks
- Hyundai Santro BS6 Prices Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Prices Increased By Upto Rs 27,000
- Harley-Davidson To Unveil The LiveWire In India Tomorrow: Launch Expected By Year-End
- New (2020) Suzuki Access 125 BS-VI Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,800
- Tata Motors Celebrates One-Year Of Harrier SUV: Existing Customers Receive Personalised Benefits
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire Production & Delivery Resumed: All Details
- This week in Auto: Hands-free carjacking possible, luxury car sales at 3-year low
- Swami Vivekananda: When the name is enough; A tribute on the National Youth Day
- At Kolkata Port Trust event, Modi takes dig at Mamata for not implementing schemes
- Here is the Damon Hypersport: A bike that can transform on the go
- The link between PM Modi and Ramakrishna Mission, explained
- Kolkata Port Trust renamed after BJP icon Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee
- 2019 Geneva Motor Show: Jeep Compass PHEV Unveiled
- Dakar 2020 Stage 4 Highlights: Paulo Goncalves Fights Back
- Tamil Nadu in 2019: Not a dull moment
- 1969 Miura P400 Used In The Italian Job Certified Legit By Lamborghini
IBW 2021: Honda H'Ness CB350 Anniversary Edition Launched At Rs 2.03 Lakhs have 939 words, post on www.drivespark.com at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.