Five people were injured in a pileup involving four vehicles on the Burapa Withi expressway in Samut Prakan on Monday night.
The accident occurred about 7.30pm on the inbound side of the expressway. triggered the accident told police he was driving from Rayong to Phetchaburi. brake , but said it was not working. His pickup crashed into the rear of a Toyota Fortuner, causing it to crash into a pickup in front of it that then hit a Honda sedan . injured .
Police were examining recordings from surveillance cameras .
- Oil Spill Causes Multiple Pileup On Mumbai-Pune Expressway
- Mumbai-Pune Expressway sees growing number of accidents
- Mumbai-Pune Expressway sees yet another horrific accident
- Japanese pileup claims eight Ferraris, a Lamborghini and three Benzes
- Porsche Cayman causes three-car pileup in parade of exotics
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S550 vs. Highway 401
- Jimmie Johnson Victorious at Daytona 500, Danica Patrick Sets Track Record for Female Driver
- Indian Roads Claimed Most Number Of Lives In 2014
- Two Coincidental Anniversaries: Nader’s ‘Unsafe At Any Speed’ Turns 50, 30 Years After National Speed Limit Abolished
- STOP. LOOK. THINK
- Brad Keselowski frustrated with blocking after crash: I should have wrecked William Byron
- The 1 Player from Every NBA Team Under the Most Pressure
- Bump & Run: Debating best racing movies, memorable Talladega moments
- College Football Playoff Rankings prediction: LSU in the top four with Michigan knocking
- Two riders killed in motorcycle racing crash at Laguna Seca
- NLEX seeks win No. 3 as Abueva debuts for Phoenix
- NLEX takes on undermanned SMB side
- Guiao underscores players’ commitment
Five injured in expressway pileup have 264 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.