Benelli India has opened pre-bookings for the TRK 251 adventure motorcycle ahead of its launch next year. Customers can pre-book the Benelli TRK 251 for a token of ₹ 6,000 on the company’s website. Deliveries, meanwhile, will begin from January 2022. The company is yet to announce prices and we expect an update closer to the delivery date next year. The Benelli TRK 251 is a single-cylinder offering and will compete in the entry-level adventure motorcycle segment against the Hero XPulse 200 4V, Royal Enfield Himalayan, KTM 250 Adventure, and BMW G 310 GS.
The Benelli TRK 251 is powered by a 250 cc single-cylinder motor with 25 bhp and 21.1 Nm
Commenting on the announcement, Vikas Jhabakh, MD, Benelli India said, “We are excited to announce the official pre-bookings of Benelli TRK 251. The all-new TRK 251 is an affordable and young adventure machine meant for customers who are dreaming to explore new terrains and go on different adventures. It marks the beginning of a new phase for the brand as we venture into a new segment of affordable and high-performance adventure tourers. We are committed to introducing Benelli’s world-class superbikes to the Indian market in time for the brand purists and enthusiasts.”
The new Benelli TRK 251 will be available in three colours – Glossy White, Glossy Black, and Glossy Grey. The ADV draws power from the 250 cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke, four-valve engine. Power figures stand at 25 bhp at 9,250 rpm and 21.1 Nm at 8,000 rpm. The motor is paired with a 6-speed gearbox. The bike gets dual-pod headlamps with a tall windscreen, an 18-litre fuel tank, a digital instrument console and more. Suspension duties are handled by USD forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. Braking performance comes from single discs at either end with dual-channel ABS.
Also Read: Benelli 502C: All You Need To Know
The Benelli TRK 251 gets dual-channel ABS but it can’t be switched off
The Benelli TRK 251 gets an 800 mm seat height which makes it fairly accessible, while the kerb weight of 176 kg is about one kg less than the KTM 250 Adventure. Expect the TRK 251 to be priced around ₹ 2.40 lakh (ex-showroom). Benelli India has confirmed that the bike will come with a 3 years/Unlimited warranty.
- Rumor: Galaxy S9 launching in India on March 6
- Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ launching in India on March 6
- The $4 Freedom 251 smartphone's launch has been an utter trainwreck
- The caped crusader’s adventures begin this August in ‘Batman: The Telltale Series’
- Weezer superfan spends $25K to bird-watch with Rivers Cuomo in the Galapagos
- The 50 Best New Board Games
- South Bay by Jackie Weekend Guide Oct 31, 2019
- 40 Best New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (4/6/12
- This wearable guides kids through epic quests and teaches them along the way
- Top 10 Tech Cars of 2008
- At Last, the Great Martian Movie
- ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’ director on nimble ninjas, pseudo-reboots, and his He-Man movie
- Una Laptop por Niño
- Nintendo drops the Wii U price, and 3D from the 3DS
- Tomb Raider: The Ten Thousand Immortals novel is a direct sequel to 2013 game
- Manchester City’s plan for global domination
- Russian Disinformation Technology
- Best Now TV shows: great Now TV shows available on Sky's streaming box
Benelli TRK 251 Adventure Tourer Pre-Bookings Begin In India have 536 words, post on www.carandbike.com at December 7, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.