The newly refreshed 2022 Honda Passport arrives in showrooms this winter with a starting price of $37,870 (plus a $1,225 destination fee). For the new model year, the automaker simplifies the lineup for the crossover by eliminating the previous Sport and Touring trim levels.
The table below shows full pricing for the 2022 Passport lineup.
|Trim Level||Price Plus $1,225 Destination Fee||EPA Mileage Rating City/Hwy/Combined|
|EX-L (2WD)||$39,095||20 / 25 / 22|
|EX-L (AWD)||$41,195||19 / 24 / 21|
|TrailSport (AWD)||$43,695||19 / 24 / 21|
|Elite (AWD)||$46,665||19 / 24 / 21|
Gallery: 2022 Honda Passport
All examples of the 2022 Passport have a 3.5-liter V6 making 280 horsepower (209 kilowatts) and 262 pound-feet (355 Newton-meters). The only gearbox option is a nine-speed automatic.
The EX-L comes standard with features an 8.0-inch infotainment display, wireless smartphone charging, a power moonroof, heated front seats, front and rear parking sensors, and remote engine start. The interior has leather upholstery with high-contrast stitching, a power moonroof, and a power rear hatch with remote opening.
The TrailSport is the new off-road-focused trim of the Passport . It has a 0.39-inch (10-millimeter) increase in track width and rides on 18-inch wheels that have 245/60-size tires with sidewall tread. There’s also different grille styling than other grades and revised bumpers.
Get Your Passport Stamped:
Inside, the TrailSport has orange contrast stitching. It comes standard with power-folding side mirrors and a heated base for the windshield wipers.
The Passport Elite is the range-topping trim. It comes with heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear outboard seats, and a heated steering wheel.
All trims of the Passport get the Honda Sensing suite of safety tech. It includes collision mitigation braking with forward collision warning, lane-keeping assist, road departure mitigation with lane-departure warning, adaptive cruise control, a rear-seat reminder, and rear seatbelt reminder.
- Honda Trademarks 'Trailsport' For Possible Off-Road-Ready Models
- Honda Pilot And HR-V Get Updated Tech, Styling Cues For 2019
- Q&A with IndyCar president Jay Frye on 2022 hybrids
- Standard Active Safety Bumps 2021 Honda Odyssey Base MSRP To $31,790
- Countess Alexandra Tolstoy whose Russian oligarch ex was known as 'Putin's banker' cries as she is 'evicted' from the £12 million London home they shared with their three children after he fell foul of Moscow authorities
- Has the Government just ruined ALL foreign summer holidays? Travel firms warn of a wave of cancellations across France, Italy and Greece after ministers hit the 'nuclear button' and put Spain on quarantine list at just five hours notice
- What next for Sergio Perez in F1 if Aston doesn't want him?
- Legendary Racers Head To Auction
- The Latest: Australia rugby league tour of England canceled
- Your next Amarok will be a Ranger
- An Phat Holdings: On the way to becoming Asean's biggest bio-plastics group
- Rabalais: Miami Marlins' coronavirus mess cautionary tale for the NFL, college football
- Naturalized players not a long-term strategy for Chinese football, says top CFA official
2022 Honda Passport Starts At $39,095, Rugged Trailsport Is $43,695 have 480 words, post on www.motor1.com at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.