The iconic British brand BSA is gearing up to make its comeback. The British brand has even revealed its debut date. According to the British brand, the company will be making its comeback on December 4, 2021.
Classic Legends, the company in charge of the BSA motorcycles division said that the British motorcycle company will focus itself on the international markets. Echoing this statement is the company’s decision to officially mark the comeback at the Motorcycle Live show in Birmingham, UK.
Classic Legends is a subsidiary company owned by the Indian automobile giant, Mahindra. Mahindra purchased the majority stake in the iconic British company back in 2016.
Though BSA transformed itself from an arms and tools manufacturing company to one of the biggest names in the two-wheeler industry. However, the British company failed to carry forward the momentum due to poor management and quickly tumbled down the order.
Eventually, the iconic British company was shut down due to massive losses.
Classic Legends has already revived two iconic brands from the history books and the Mahindra owned subsidiary company is capitalising on the “Nostalgia” factor associated with these iconic brands.
Moreover, Classic Legends has officially teased the upcoming Yezdi motorcycle. The Mahindra backed company has already revived the classic brand Jawa in 2018 and it is en route to reviving other classic brands.
Classic Legends already has 3 motorcycles under the Jawa brand and the company is planning to launch a new motorcycle under the Yezdi brand.
Recently, Classic Legends also created an official social media accounts under the newly formed Yezdi brand. The official Twitter handle goes by the name 'yezdiforever’.
The company even tweeted “Look who’s back?” with a 15-second digital art consisting of earlier Yezdi models. According to various sources, there will be two motorcycles under the Yezdi brand.
Moreover, the Yezdi prototype motorcycles have been spied testing numerous times and the frequency of the testing has increased during recent times. However, Classic Legends are being tight-lipped about the details regarding the launch date or other details regarding the Yedi motorcycles.
In India, we expect the upcoming Yezdi motorcycle to offer tough competition to the Royal Enfield Himalayan. Also, if Cassic Legends decides to hit the international markets with the Yezdi, it may give tough competition to the Royal Enfield and push the Chennai based manufacturer to further improve the Royal Enfield products, especially the Himalayan.
Thoughts About BSA Motorcycles
The emotions associated with BSA motorcycles will be one of the biggest selling points of the motorcycle in global markets. If Classic Legends is able to offer a well-engineered and well-built product with proper old-school British charm, BSA will be able to make a tremendous comeback.
- Toys 'R' Us makes comeback after teaming up with Target
- Burning clothes is not just snobby, it’s a flaming obscenity: RACHEL JOHNSON slams labels for torching expensive gear to stop it going to the 'wrong people'
- EU gears up for 'flextension' to January 31: Brussels is set to decide response by Monday after Donald Tusk said he would back delaying Brexit for three MORE months
- BHS sold for £1 – Sir Philip Green announces disposal of loss-making chain
- Revealed: How Kate Middleton's stylist Natasha Archer picked outfits from a Pakistani brand on the UK high street before they were custom-made for the Duchess' historic royal tour
- Great British Bake Off: The 5 most spectacular baking disasters you will never forget
- Britain's most EXPENSIVE car park! Drone captures row upon row of brand new Bentleys outside factory - with vast fleet valued at eye-watering £63 MILLION
- Rail makes getting to B.C.'s remote Seton Portage an epic adventure
- Why 50 years and above is the new target consumer group for some brands
- Nokia’s N-Series phones are possibly making a comeback soon(ish)
- Wimbledon 2019: Lilly Becker, 43, and her ex Boris, 51, risk awkward run-in on star-studded fourth day of the tournament... a day after he attended with stunning British model Layla Powell, 31
- All I Want For CRISP-mas Is You! Mariah Carey teams up with WALKERS for new festive ad to coincide with the re-release of her iconic Christmas album
- Behind the massive comeback of Nike's iconic Air Force 1
- From the 1960s Rocker to the Noughties goth: Stunning digital photo exhibition charts how music defined British teenage subcultures over the past 60 years
- Burberry’s ‘wicked smart’ Ahrendts poised to make over Apple’s stores
- Brexiteers blast Irish PM Leo Varadkar for dodgy history after he said he felt 'sorry' for British war veterans going through Brexit because they 'fought in France for European values'
- Australia's iconic rock Uluru scaled by final climbers
- Australia’s iconic rock Uluru scaled by final climbers
The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback have 881 words, post on www.drivespark.com at November 27, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.