Pre-owned vehicles marketplace Shriram Automall India Ltd (SAMIL) has joined hands with Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) to expand its used vehicle exchange business in the commercial vehicle (CV) space. According to the strategic partnership, SAMIL will provide its online-offline auction platforms to facilitate quick sale of used commercial vehicles to individuals customers approaching Bharat Benz dealers. The company also has methodical process of valuation for the used vehicles. The sellers will get the maximum value for their old two wheeler and buyers will have multiple purchase options. Also, customers can conduct inspection of vehicles prior to the physical bidding process.
SAMIL CEO Sameer Malhotra said, “We are confident that this association will benefit both sides. Our platform has the capability to serve more players like DICV and make the trade in processes easier for them, thus freeing them to focus on their core competency while we focus on ours.”
DICV Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Customer Service Rajaram Krishnamurthy said, “The tie-up with Shriram Automall will provide ease of accessibility to pre-owned BharatBenz vehicles for customers.
The strategic tie-up will also focus on reducing the turnaround time for customers who are exchanging their used vehicles in addition to providing better resale value and hassle-free process. The platform would provide buyers a pre-inspected pool of used trucks that have undergone thorough quality checks. The JV will also assist its dealerships to expand their outreach and in-turn build a prospective customer base by increasing the conversion rate of new buyers, when buyers of used CVs are likely to make a new purchase eventually.
- Scrappage Policy Set to Boost Used Car Business
- Imran Khan says US prefers India, 'uses' Pakistan for settling Afghan crisis
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 8
- India FinTech Forum unveils 27 high potential fintech startups for IFTA 2020
- Can Ashwani Lohani turn Air India around?
- Service tax hiked, use of cash cards, eating out to cost more
- Hero’s Munjal, Twitter back ShareChat - Times of India
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 13
- Indian SIM cards used in China for frauds under lens | India News - Times of India
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 10
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 17
- RIL raises Rs 60,596 crore from Jio Platforms stake sale to Facebook, Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 20
- Ensuring sufficient chipset supplies for smartphones ahead of Diwali: Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 7
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 9
Shriram Automall Partners With Daimler India For Used CV Business have 416 words, post on www.carandbike.com at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.