Actor Ramanaidu "Rana" Daggubati has won accolades for his role in the highest-grossing film Bahubali . One of the top actors of the South Indian Film industry, he has been a part of many Hindi superhits like Dum Maaro Dum, Baby, Housefull 4, The Ghazi Attack and Haathi Mere Saathi. Today, however, our eyes are drawn towards the fleet of cars that he owns.
Certainly, Rana Daggubati is one of the actors who is appreciates all that luxury cars have to offer, especially leg room for a tall person like him. But his choice of cars shows so much sensibility that it warms our middle class hearts. Despite hailing from a rich film family, his first car was a humble hatchback, the now discontinued Opel Astra, given to him by his uncle Venkatesh, revealed the actor in an interview with The Hindu. Later, he bought a Skoda that broke down after 3 lakh miles!
Photo Credit: www.instagram.com
Let’s take a look at Rana Daggubati’s current car collection.
Mercedes Benz GL350 CDI
We are not surprised that Rana bought this car. The Mercedes Benz GL350 CDI, priced at $75,000 (approximately ₹ 77 lakh), is one of those much coveted high-end SUVs that perfectly marries luxury with efficiency and also has added safety features. This car has a 2987 CC V6 diesel engine which offers 254.8bhp of max power and a torque of 619Nm. This car offers a mileage of 11 km/l, and it can reach up to the top speed of 222 Km. This car goes from 0 to 100 km/hr in just 7.8 seconds.
The Bahubali actor also owns a BMW 7-series. Popular for its rear seat comfort, the 7 series is not only fantastic as a chauffeur-driven car, it also offers considerable driving pleasure for the owner. Priced at $158,000 (approximately ₹ 1.68 Cr.), this car has a BMW Twin Power Turbo 3-litre six-cylinder petrol engine. It can produce 286bhp and offers 450Nm torque. The car offers a mileage of 12 km/l and can reach up to a top speed of 310Km. This car goes from 0 to 100 km/hr within 6 seconds.
Photo Credit: www.bmw.in
Photo Credit: www.jaguar.in
As large luxury sedans go, the Jaguar XF is a tad lower on opulence, but it makes up for it good ride balance and the sweetest handling, really. Altogether, an elegant addition to Rana´s collection. The price of Jaguar XF is about $751,800 (approximately ₹ 70 lakh) and it comes with a 1997 cc 4-cylinder petrol engine. It can offer 197bhp of max power and a torque of 320Nm. This car can offer a mileage of 10.8 km/l, offering a top speed of 234 km. This car goes from 0 to 100 km/hr within 7.5 seconds.
Photo Credit: www.hondacarindia.com
We don´t know if Rana has a favourite car in this lot, but it wouldn´t come as surprise if this car turned out to be the one he uses most often. It offers all the comfort and luxury possible in a mid-size sedan combined with effortless handling. Perfect for navigating The price of the Honda Accord is about $59,660 (approximately ₹ 44.28 lakh). It has a 1997 cc 4-Cylinder petrol engine. It offers max power of 271.3bhp and a torque of 339Nm. It can offer a mileage of 10.7 km/l and a top speed of 249 km. It goes from 0 to 100 km/hr in 9.1 seconds.
This compact SUV too is perfect for daily use with smooth driving, good mileage and interiors that offer both comfort and luxury. It costs about $44,000 (approximately ₹ 32.77 lakh). It comes with a 2-Litre V4 Diesel engine. The engine has the power to produce 148bhp max power and a torque of 357Nm. It can offer a mileage of 18 km/l and reaches top speed of upto 195 km. It goes from 0 to 100 km/hr within 9.3 seconds.
Photo Credit: www.hondacarindia.com
- 4 surprising European destinations for family vacations
- California bans gender in setting car insurance rates
- GUEST COLUMN: New CDHS guidelines inspiringly sensible
- Detroit auto show: Most collectible cars of show's past 30 years
- Boy Scout troop collects 5 carloads of food for Oakwood pantry
- NASCAR, MLB star's surprise and a high-profile clemency case: The Dose
- Barack Obama dons a Santa hat and hands out gifts in surprise visit to D.C. children's hospital
- Another Voice: Our reliance on cars accelerates global warming
- Nashville's debt, VW electric cars and Loretta Lynn's birthday: The Dose
- Taco Bell gives TLC House a holiday surprise
- It’s time to buy a convertible, even though it’s nearly winter
- Bronze sculpture by Emile Louis Picault (French, 1860-1915) brings CA$43,660 at Miller & Miller auction, December 8th
- First Drive: 2019 Audi A7 gets new skin and technology, keeps alternative place as an elegant luxury hatchback
- Here's why Queen Elizabeth doesn’t need a driver’s license
- Jerry Brown’s Midnight in America
- Life Begins at Sixteen
- Tesla shares drop on price cut, disappointing Model 3 deliveries
- Upcoming concerts in Phoenix: Billy Joel, Post Malone, Cardi B, Kiss
Rana Daggubati's Car Collection Is Surprisingly Sensible have 826 words, post on www.carandbike.com at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.