The Mahindra XUV700 has turned out to be a blockbuster with an impressive line-up of features, engines, design and more. It’s also been aggressively priced with a wide line-up appealing to customers at different price points. With deliveries beginning on October 30, 2021, Mahindra has now announced that the automaker delivered 700 units of the XUV700 just before Diwali, while bookings have crossed the 70,000 mark. The company registered a whopping 50,000 bookings in the first two days itself since order books opened a month ago, and the numbers have been steadily on the rise.
The celebrations begin early as we deliver 700 vehicles right before diwali. Bookings cross 70000 in the debut month. When are you booking yours? https://t.co/j8JL1Zeahe #XUV700 #HelloXUV700 #DeliveringTheRush pic.twitter.com/c1fepaSD76
— MahindraXUV700 (@MahindraXUV700) November 3, 2021
The first 25,000 bookings were made on October 7 itself when the automaker began accepting orders. The next 25,000 were booked on October 8 in a span of just two hours. At present, the company is only delivering the petrol variants of the XUV700, while deliveries of diesel variants will begin in the last week of November. The SUV is broadly offered in four variants- MX, AX3, AX5 and AX7, with over 20 trims options. Prices now start at ₹ 12.49 lakh (ex-showroom).
Mahindra is currently delivering the petrol variants of the XUV700, while deliveries of the diesel variants will begin at the end of this month
Given the overwhelming demand, Mahindra has partnered with one of the top three global consulting companies to devise and implement an algorithm-based process to streamline deliveries. The automaker will select customers based on a combination of parameters including the quantum of bookings at city and dealer level, the ratio of online and bookings at dealer counters and variant-level production feasibility based on supply chain constraints. Dealerships will reach out to customers to initiate the purchase process. Mahindra previously confirmed that it aims to deliver 14,000 units of the XUV700 by January 14, 2022.
- Sam Speaks to 13AM Games About Double Cross, Runbow, and Reggie
- Connected games, facial mocap, New Prefabs workflow preview and more from Unite Berlin – Unity Blog
- 19 comic-book movies you can now stream on Netflix, HBO & more
- The Flare Path Reading Room
- Evo 2019 Games
- A Brief History of Video Game Humor
- Sneak Preview: Battlefield 3: The Russian
- How Resident Evil 2 fell apart, then became one of Capcom’s biggest hits
- AMD at 50: A $30bn underdog story
- TenSpot: Top Ten First-Person Shooters
- Dota 2 25th April Patch – Content Analysis
- The Flare Path Reading Room
- Fortnite v7.10 patch adds 14 Days of Fortnite event, Winter themed islands and Frostnite survival mode
- The Final Hours of Prince of Persia
- The 25 best-selling games of the last generation
- Fortnite Patch Notes
- Assassin's Creed 2 dated, Mizuguchi project revealed at Ubisoft E3 event
- Last of Us brutalizes Sony's E3 conference
Mahindra Delivers 700 XUV700 SUVs Before Diwali, Bookings Cross 70,000 Units have 484 words, post on www.carandbike.com at November 4, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.