Ferrari's one-off creations are unique, often transforming the base model into something radically – and stylistically – imaginative. The company's latest, the BR20 , is quite a departure from the GTC4Lusso and that model's shooting brake body. It's sleek, athletic, with a new swooping roof, though it does make us wonder what Ferrari wouldn't do. A new video from SRK Designs is pushing the imagination by turning the BR20 into a sleek one-off sedan.
The video starts with the BR20 before the transformation begins, expanding the wheelbase, reshaping the greenhouse, and correcting the car's new proportions. The unofficial rendering shows how the BR20's sleek silhouette could easily skew to accommodate a longer roof and a larger greenhouse, though the extra cabin space eats into the long hood. The front wheel arches lose a bit of their elegant definition, giving the sedan a slightly truncated appearance.
Gallery: 2022 Ferrari BR20
A four-door Ferrari may seem like an out-there idea, though the company is working on the Purosangue SUV, which looks to ferry around Ferrari families in Italian supercar luxury. Spy shots have shown the Ferrari test vehicle with a Maserati Levante body and four door handles. Ferrari also made the one-off Pinin concept in 1980 – a car built to celebrate Pininfarina's 50th anniversary. Pininfarina also helped Ferrari design the 456 GT Venice, a series of four-door models commissioned by the Sultan of Brunei.
Ferrari's Four-Door SUV:
Ferrari's four-door aspirations don't appear to extend beyond the Purosangue at the moment, though electrifying and other technologies could have the iconic supercar brand branching beyond what's expected from the company. There have been rumors of two more SUV variants – both fully electric – arriving after the Purosangue debuts, though not a peep about any four-door sedans. A one-off four-door Ferrari sedan would be cool, but reengineering an existing model to accommodate the extra space might be a costly challenge.
Source: SRK Designs / YouTube
- Ferrari Purosangue: Here's What It Could Look Like
- 2022 Citroen C5 Rendered After Spy Shots, Will Be Brand's Flagship Car
- 2019 BMW 1 Series render sees into the hatch's FWD future
- GM Lead Exterior Designer Envisions Sleek Sedan In An SUV World
- Audi E-Tron GT Shooting Brake Rendering Is Fiction Done Right
- McLaren Artura Turns Into A Spider In New Unofficial Rendering
- Next-Gen Subaru WRX Rendered Based On Latest Spy Shots
- 2022 Ford Mondeo / Fusion Rugged Wagon Spied With Pop-Out Door Handles
- Giorgetto Giugiaro Teases Electric Sedan Concept Prior To Geneva
- Lincoln Continental Imagined As Slammed Mafia Car With Purple Interior
- GM Designer Sketches Mean-Looking Truck, Is It The Silverado's Future?
- BMW 8 Series Cabrio, Shooting Brake Already Exist In Virtual World
- What If Supercar Manufacturers Built Bikes Instead Of Cars?
- Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart By Vilner Boasts Extravagant Interior
- New Genesis G90 Spied Testing In The Cold With Some Nifty Wheels
- Maserati Levante To Get Hybrid Tech From A Minivan
- Maserati Levante GTS Spied Again With More Performance Cues
- Downtown Nashville Apple Store design pictured at Fifth + Broadway
Ferrari Sedan Rendering Reimagines One-Off BR20 With Four Doors have 529 words, post on www.motor1.com at November 15, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.