The business tycoon and the chairman of Mahindra Group, Anand Mahindra, is recognizable for his gestures of appreciation to inspire people. Helpful and encouraging by nature, he is known to appreciate achievers openly. Most who received cars gifted by Anand Mahindra were thrilled by his gesture.
Anand Mahindra gifted new Thar SUVs to six young Indian cricketers — T Natarajan, Shardul Thakur, Mohammad Siraj, Washington Sunder, Navdeep Saini, and Shuham Gill — for their outstanding performance in the test match series with Australia. This instant hit model has two trims — AX (focuses on off-roading) and LX (more luxurious and suitable for both highway roads and off-roading). This is also available with three roof options including hard top, soft top, and convertible soft top.
Later, T Natarajan offered a signed jersey to Anand Mahindra to show his gratitude towards him.
Photo Credit: auto.mahindra.com
Dutee Chand, who is a national sprint champion and had qualified for Rio Olympics 2016, has received an XUV 500 from Anand Mahindra. This well-proportioned Mahindra XUV500 has 2.2 litre diesel storage and a 155hp engine. The front-wheel drive puts out the power better than before and the 6-speed auto transmission makes it more enjoyable.
Anand Mahindra fulfilled his promise irrespective of the fact that Dutee was unable to convert her historic qualification into a win at the Olympics. His goal was to boost her confidence and to encourage her to do better in the future.
Photo Credit: prog-ace-cdn.azureedge.net
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT
A man left his job to take his mother on a pilgrimage. Impressed by this beautiful story, Anand Mahindra gifted a Mahindra KUV 100 NXT to this man from Mysore. The man started his journey with his mother on an old Bajaj scooter and later, he continued his journey in the car gifted by Anand Mahindra.
This Mahindra model has an 1198 cc petrol engine and is available with a manual transmission. It has multiple key features such as an automatic climate adjuster, power steering, fog light front, and many others.
Photo Credit: www.mahindrakuv100.com
Customised First Generation Thar SUV
PV Sindhu and Sakshi Malik made all Indians proud with their splendid performance in Rio Olympics 2016 and won silver and bronze medals respectively. Anand Mahindra was proud of their achievement and gifted each of them a brand-new customised first generation Mahindra Thars.
Photo Credit: twitter.com
Anand Mahindra is a generous man and very active on social media platforms. He usually shares his happiness and love for Indians who do outstanding work and show their dedication.
- HT Brunch Cover Story: Meet Nimish Shah, India’s next big name in design
- Jeep Willys Miniature Working Model Built In Kerala For A 10-Year Old Boy: Watch The Video Here!
- Ola Introduces In-App Tipping Feature For Customers To Credit Drivers On Trips
- Duffy SLAMS Netflix movie 365 Days for 'glamourising sex trafficking' as she urges bosses to 'use influence responsibly' in open letter following her four-week kidnap and rape ordeal
- The mean reds
- Jennifer Lopez, Paul McCartney & More Celebrate Father's Day 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: SYLVANUS OKPALA: I was small but mighty
- The heat's back on: our insiders' guide to 2020's best summer culture
- Ronald McDonald House Of Philadelphia Preparing To Accept New Families After Continuing Mission During Pandemic
- Dutch horse trainer who ‘had affair with Dan Brown’ says it’s ‘private matter’ between author & ex-wife
- Kate Middleton & Prince William praise heroic frontline workers as they join celebrations for the NHS’ 72nd birthday
Anand Mahindra Gifted These Amazing Cars As A Token Of His Appreciation have 584 words, post on www.carandbike.com at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.