There were 4,753 new Covid-19 cases and 27 more fatalities recorded during the previous 24 hours, the Public Health Ministry announced on Monday morning.
The number of new cases dropped from 5,854 announced on Sunday, when the country recorded 30 more deaths.
On Sunday, 6,165 Covid-19 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovering from the coronavirus.
Since April 1, when the third wave of Covid-19 began, Thailand has treated 2,082,703 Covid-19 patients, 1,985,595 of whom have recovered to date.
Since the pandemic started early last year, there have been 2,111,566 Covid-19 cases, with 2,013,021 complete recoveries so far.
The death toll stood at 20,640 during the third wave and 20,734 since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Mainland China reports 44 new coronavirus cases, 27 new deaths by end of March 7 - health authorities
- 12 New Coronavirus Cases, 2 Deaths Confirmed In King County
- Coronavirus | Spain reports 2,000 new virus cases and more than 100 deaths in 24 hours
- New Jersey reports 1st death in case of the coronavirus
- Coronavirus | S.Korea reports 76 new coronavirus cases; airport checks widened
- Nurses 'including one who is pregnant in quarantine after treating patient with new suspected case of coronavirus'
- Mainland reports 143 new cases, 30 deaths
- Three new Covid-19 cases confirmed in Binh Thuan, total cases in Vietnam to 38
- Vietnam reports nine new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam tags 110 new Covid-19 suspects in one day
- China reports fewest new virus cases on record
- Five new WA cases of coronavirus confirmed, bringing total to 14
- New Jersey announces 2nd death from coronavirus
- 147 coronavirus cases, 4 death in 15 countries in Africa
- Epidemic continues to ease in China, number of new coronavirus cases fall
- Coronavirus | South Korea reports 35 new COVID-19 cases, total at 7,513
- WA's coronavirus pandemic plan unveiled as three new COVID-19 cases confirmed in state
- Spain reports 2,000 new coronavirus cases and more than 100 deaths
4,753 new Covid cases, 27 more deaths have 287 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.