There were 4,306 new Covid-19 cases and 37 more fatalities recorded during the previous 24 hours, the Public Health Ministry announced on Tuesday morning.
The number of new cases declined from 4,753 announced on Monday, when the country recorded 27 more deaths.
On Monday, 6,407 Covid-19 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovering from the coronavirus.
Since April 1, when the third wave of Covid-19 began, Thailand has treated 2,087,009 Covid-19 patients, 1,992,002 of whom have recovered to date.
Since the pandemic started early last year, there have been 2,115,872 Covid-19 cases, with 2,019,428 complete recoveries so far.
The death toll stood at 20,677 during the third wave and 20,771 since the beginning of the pandemic.
- New STD cases hit record high in US, CDC says
- New Hampshire bans the death penalty after lawmakers override governor's veto
- George Michael's first new track since his death is released
- Au/Ra & Alan Walker Share New Track 'Ghost' From 'Death Stranding' Soundtrack
- Islamic State Names New Leader After Confirming Death Of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
- New Mexico-Air Force football game postponed following New Mexico player’s death
- Worst day of Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo as 27 new cases of killer virus are confirmed in just 24 hours
- James Bulger: The New Revelations is airing on Channel 5 TONIGHT – but what information will be uncovered about Jon Venables and Robert Thompson?
- Fact Check: What does ‘no dengue deaths’ really mean?
- 238 deaths later, silicosis is still the killer in Godhra’s quarries
- Best iPhone 8 Plus cases and covers
- Understanding silica, the ‘dust of death’
- Two-Year-Old Girl Dies in Mali's First Ebola Case
- What Are the Symptoms of Measles? 107 Cases Confirmed Across 21 States
- 'I pray for our cops every day': Law enforcement deaths spiking, guns No. 1 cause
- Swedish Terror Researcher 'Predicts' Resurrected 'Daesh 3.0' After Baghdadi's Death
- Air Force-New Mexico game postponed after player's death
- ISIS Promises to Kill Drunk People Celebrating New Year's Eve Around the World In First Video From Somalia
4,306 new Covid cases, 37 more deaths have 321 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.