Indian cricketer Prithvi Shaw has become a proud owner of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo . The brand’s Mumbai-based dealership delivered the car to the cricketer, and BMW India shared images on its social media handle. The Delhi Capitals opener recently took delivery of the BMW 630i M Sport in a white shade, which costs ₹ 68.50 lakh (ex-showroom). The facelift of the 6 Series Gran Turismo was launched in India earlier this year with several visual updates and new features.
— bmwindia (@bmwindia) October 16, 2021
The BMW 6 Series GT is available in three variants – 630i M Sport, 620d Luxury Line and 630d M Sport, and three engine choices, including one petrol and two diesel motors. Prices for the car starts from ₹ 68.50 lakh, going up to ₹ 79.20 lakh (ex-showroom).
The car comes with a coupe-style design along with the practicality of a sedan. It gets a wider ‘kidney grille’ upfront, re-styled headlights and revised bumpers. On the inside, the cabin is equally luxurious featuring a 12.3-inch touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. Other features include a 12.3-inch digital instrument console, ambient lighting, 360-degree camera, 4-zone climate control, electrically adjustable rear seats and more.
Cricketer Prithvi Shaw purchased the 630i M Sport variant of the BMW 6 Series GT
The new BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes with three engine options – two diesel and one petrol. There is a 2.0-litre diesel, a 3.0-litre straight six diesel and a 2.0-litre petrol variant on offer. The latter is tuned to make 255 bhp of power at 5,000 rpm, and the peak torque output is rated at 400 Nm, coming in between 1,550 – 4,400 rpm. The engines come mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. The claimed 0-100 kmph sprint time is 6.5 seconds, and it has a top speed of 250 kmph.
- 2018 BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
- 2017 BMW 3‑Series Gran Turismo
- 2010 BMW 5‑Series Gran Turismo
- 2014 BMW 5‑Series Gran Turismo
- 2012 BMW 5‑Series Gran Turismo M Sport
- BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo breaks cover
- BMW 1-series Gran Turismo Concept to Bow in Paris
- BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo coming next March
- Paris Motor Show: BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo showcased
- Prithvi Shaw on his preparation and practice ahead of the closing day of play against South Africa A
- Prithvi Shaw could make his debut in the fifth Test
- Stats: Prithvi Shaw becomes youngest ever to achieve unique feat
- Rahul Dravid asked us to concentrate on mental side of game in England, reveals Prithvi Shaw
- Rahul Dravid's feedback on Prithvi Shaw is all you would want to know, says Ajit Agarkar
- Prithvi Shaw must tighten up his technique, say former players
- Prithvi Shaw: A new Indian superstar?
- BMW 530d SE Gran Turismo (2010) long-term test review
- 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo
Cricketer Prithvi Shaw Brings Home The BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo have 488 words, post on www.carandbike.com at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.