Deputy Director in charge of the General Department Tran Duc Phan said in the past time, his department, as a standing agency of the SEA Games 31 and ASEAN Para Games 11 Organizing Committee, has implemented many works, including the establishment of eight out of 10 Sub-committees on technical support, security, transport, health and doping testing, finance, infrastructure, logistics and public services, information – communications, and operation centre.
The General Department has also instructed the Sub-committees to build detailed operating regulations and work plans; urged the development of preliminary plans on accommodation, transport, information technology, medical and doping testing, volunteer recruitment and training, security and reception work.
The Organizing Committee has reviewed and inspected the preparation for SEA Games 31 in some provinces, coordinated with relevant units in building identifiers and songs for the two events, and asked for comments on their slogans.
In the coming time, the main tasks will include promulgating detailed plans for preparation and organisation of the Games; approving plans on security, transport, logistics, reception, medical and doping testing, popularisation, information technology, and sponsorship calling. The Organising Committee will also work with localities on the preparation of SEA Games 31.
At the function, Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Ngoc Thien spoke highly of the preparations and asked the established Sub-committees to develop their own plans and have a smooth, scientific and effective coordination to best prepare for the events.
The 31st Southeast Asian Games is scheduled to be held from November 21 to December 2, 2021 in Hanoi and 10 nearby localities.
The tournament will feature 40 sports, with 36 already approved by the national steering committee for SEA Games 31, including track and field, water sports, gymnastics, rowing, canoeing/kayak, football, shooting, archery, wrestling, judo, taekwondo, karate, wushu, weightlifting, boxing, kickboxing, badminton, fencing, Sepak takraw, tennis, volleyball, basketball, cycling, billiards & snooker, golf, vovinam, chess, pencak silat, dance sport, diving, among others.
Meanwhile, the 11th ASEAN Para Games will take place in Hanoi from December 17-28 next year with 14 sports and about 400 competition events.
- Vietnam football team to begin training in September
- Vietnam’s COVID-19 crisis response can increase opportunities for the country to emerge as a leader at regional and global levels
- Friendship Association opposes unilateral actions that cause East Sea tensions
- ASEAN Defence Senior Officials’ Meeting promotes Vietnamese initiatives
- Vietnam steps up preparations for 36th ASEAN Summit
- ASEAN 2020 National Committee convenes fifth meeting
- National teams to prepare for crunch matches
- ASEAN economies hard hit by Covid-19, exacerbating earlier problems
- Advantage Vietnam if World Cup qualifiers are delayed
- Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Pre-Order Details: Aftermath Kollection, Free Content Update, And More
- Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath: Price, Pre-Orders, Aftermath Kollection, And More
- Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Pre-Order Guide: Price, New Characters, Aftermath Kollection, Bundles, And More
- Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Pre-Order Guide: Price, Characters, Costumes, Aftermath Kollection, Bundles, And More
- Epic Game Store started a sale with free Grand Theft Auto V, and immediately fell over
- This MSI gaming laptop is a bit of a bargain at £999
- Mobile game sector records 55b yuan revenue in Q1
- The U.S. May Be Preparing to Charge WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange
- China increases aggressive acts in Vietnam’s territorial waters
Vietnam actively preparing for SEA Games 31, ASEAN Para Games 11 have 504 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.