TORONTO (AP) — The wife of "Shark Tank" star Kevin O'Leary was been found not guilty Tuesday of charges stemming from in a boat crash that killed two people in central Ontario two years ago.
Linda O'Leary was charged with careless operation of a vessel following the Aug. 24, 2019, collision on Lake Joseph, north of Toronto. Her husband was on board, as was a family friend.
Two people on the other boat — Gary Poltash, 64, of Florida, and Suzana Brito, 48, from Uxbridge, Ontario — died from their injuries. Three others were hurt.
The verdict was delivered in a hearing in Parry Sound, Ontario, that was also livestreamed.
Kevin O'Leary ran for the leadership of Canada's Conservative party in 2017 but later dropped out.
- Mark Cuban's wife won't let him run for president, 'Shark Tank' co-star Barbara Corcoran says
- Daymond John Says COVID Worst Than '08 Crash, Recovery Will Take Years
- Pilot Representative Claims Passengers Guilty of Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash
- Where former Gogglebox stars are now - from crumbling TV careers to locked up behind bars
- Red Stars Over Virginia: How World War II Airplanes Return to the Skies
- Revealed: The three watches worth £350,000 taken by knife-wielding masked robbers in late night raid on Dele Alli's home - as security experts warns Premier League football stars to stop showing off their expensive bling on social media
- In Conversation: Hayley Williams
- A salute to the greatest generation: Donald Trump marks the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe by laying a wreath at national memorial and thanking veterans of the war
- Knife-wielding thieves who raided Dele Alli's £2million house 'threatened to butcher girlfriend Ruby Mae's pet poodle' as they stole three watches worth £350,000
- RICHARD OWOBOKIRI: I’m not worried I didn’t go to World Cup
- Belarus ‘bribes people’ to attend Victory Day parade to upstage Putin's Russia as 5,000 troops march in country where president Lukashenko claims coronavirus is mass 'psychosis' that can be cured by vodka and saunas
- Brock Pierce: The Hippie King of Cryptocurrency
- Goldie Taylor—The Search for My Father’s Killer
- What Happened to America’s Mayor?
- Season Finale Recap: Crowning Glory
- How Agatha Christie, Frederick Douglass and Albert Camus are getting us through this
- The King is dead...
- How Taylor Swift's Love Story With Joe Alwyn Reached Its Happily Ever After
'Shark Tank' star O'Leary's wife not found guilty in crash have 380 words, post on www.chron.com at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.