Central Pattana (CPN) plans to launch a 1.85-billion-baht mixed housing project this month targeting younger generations.
Located in the Don Mueang-Vibhavadi area, the 45-rai Nirati Donmueang project features 262 units of single houses, twin houses and townhouses at prices starting from 4.29-12 million baht.
Presales are scheduled for Sept 18-19.
Nirati is a new brand for CPN featuring modern tropical houses aiming to lure younger buyers.
CPN wants to develop horizontal and vertical real estate projects in its effort to become a leader in mixed-use projects, combining shopping centres and residential.
Kree Dejchai, executive vice-president of residential business for CPN, said 2021 is a challenging year for the Thai real estate market.
But CPN has more than 40 years of experience and plans to focus on sustainable growth that supports the urban economy and development, he said.
As for investment in residential projects this year, the company aims to continue with its core business of mixed-use projects to create a new “landmark of life” that can cater to lifestyle needs, said Mr Kree.
CPN wants to highlight local identity with its projects while being friendly to the community and environment, he said.
In a tough year for real estate, Mr Kree said CPN is confident it can generate sales and ownership transfers for residential projects that reach its targets for 2021.
- Over 30 distressed power projects on block, big companies uninterested
- 16 LSU players at the NFL combine; See when each player's schedule, draft projection, more
- Retail wrap: Dallas investor launches first Houston retail project near The Woodlands
- Meet the Inspiring Winners of VS PINK's Female Empowerment Initiative, 'GRL PWR Project'
- Coronavirus lockdown: Real estate developers take to AI to augment sales
- The best free homeschooling resources 2020
- Meet the new class of landlords profiting from Generation Rent
- Zero Hour: There’s No Stopping Climate Change, But How Bad It Gets Is Still Up To Us
- We've seen the future, and it's slime
- Ranking the 10 worst moves of 2020 NFL offseason: Texans' DeAndre Hopkins deal trumps them all
- Jeffrey Katzenberg On Launching Quibi In The Middle Of A Global Pandemic & Working To Recruit J.J. Abrams – The Deadline Q&A
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- Retail boom in India opens society to more brands and newer lifestyles
- NBA Draft 2020: Team needs and prospect fits for every lottery team; Knicks, LaMelo Ball a perfect match?
- Real estate transactions: Belvoir Real Estate buys Memorial area office building
- ‘Home Before Dark’ on Apple TV Plus: TV Review
- Gwyneth Paltrow Goes To Market
- Revisiting the Controversy Surrounding
CPN project targets younger buyers have 420 words, post on www.bangkokpost.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.