The highest motorable road in the world is now in India. It is called the Umling La Pass and has been constructed by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) at a height of 19,300 feet. The Umling La Pass took the title of the highest motorable road from the Uturuncu volcano road in Bolivia. The new road is expected to boost tourism and better the economy in the area.
- Go Global: Five World Music Artists to Soothe Your Soul
- A Season of Regret for an Aging Tribal Expert in India
- Las Vegas residents keep Pearl Harbor attack alive in their own ways
- Electric Motor Market to Reach $155.1 Billion by 2023: P&S Intelligence
- Nissan LEAF e+ joins world’s best-selling electric vehicle family
- As Michael Schumacher turns 50, only Las Vegas race recalled
- How To Watch The Mitsubishi Motors Las Vegas Bowl 2018: Arizona State vs Fresno State
- Las Vegas Xpress, Inc. Announces First Transit to Operate X Train
- Firefighters spray water from high-rises to fight air pollution in India
- Free NYE ride services offered for tipsy drivers in Las Vegas
- Three rare Crocker motorcycles among gems at Las Vegas auction
- Can China Turn the Middle of Nowhere Into the Center of the World Economy?
- Pepper Spray Use Is on the Rise in LA Juvenile Lockups
- UK driver training company launch the world’s first independent Autonomous Driver Training course
- McMaryion’s legacy goes way beyond glossy stats. Plus Las Vegas Bowl need-to-know notes
- CES 2019: Local weather for the rest of the world
- Nation and World briefs for November 23
- Grand Vegas Tours to Partner with Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth in Commemoration of World Kindness Day
Umling La Pass: Highest Motorable Road In The World Is Now In India have 447 words, post on www.drivespark.com at August 7, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.