Morris Garages India launched its flagship product, the MG Gloster back in October 2020. It is one of the most technologically equipped and feature-packed models in the full-size SUV space, and it comes with several segment-first features, including Level 1 autonomous technology. So far, the company has sold close to 3000 units in the country, with average sales of over 420 units a month. In India, it goes up against the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra Alturas G4, and Isuzu MU-X. Here are some of the key highlights of the MG Gloster full-size SUV.
1. The MG Gloster is essentially a rebadged version of the Maxus D90 that is sold by MG Motor India’s parent company SAIC Motor in China. However, the model sold here comes with a host of new and updated features specifically added keeping the Indian consumers in mind. The Gloster is offered in four variants which are Super, Sharp, Smart and Savvy.
2. The MG Gloster is huge. How huge? Well, the SUV is almost 5 metres long, close to 2 metres wide and about 2 metres tall as well. So, road presence will never be your concern. The wheelbase itself is almost 3 metres long, which means, the SUV has enough space in the third row as well.
3. Offered in both 6- and 7-seater options, the Gloster comes with an 8.0-inch instrument cluster, 12.3-inch HD touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity, LED cabin lights, three-zone auto climate control, captain seats, panoramic sunroof, and fatigue reminder system among others. The cabin also gets segment-first 64 colours advanced ambient light system and wireless charger.
4. One of Gloster’s bigger highlights is the iSmart 2.0 system that comes equipped with over 70 connected car features. The system is also equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and it’s paired with a 12-speaker sound system that also comes with a dedicated woofer.
5. The MG Gloster also gets Level 1 autonomous ADAS (advanced driver assistance system), autonomous emergency braking, auto park assist, adaptive cruise control system, lane departure warning, and collision avoidance system (CAS).
- MGS V is the joint-highest rated Metal Gear Solid game
- Unlike MGS, Death Stranding Production Took Less Than 3 Years
- Gaming Deals: $40 MGS 5: Phantom Pain, $50 Halo 5, Xbox One + Game + $50 GC
- Gaming Deals: $50 MGS 5: Phantom Pain, $32 GTA 5 PC, $20 The Order, $5 Payday 2
- Get PlayStation 4 Destiny Bundle and MGS 5 for $400
- The Flare Path: A Rumble Of Thunder (Part Two)
- The Flare Path: A Rumble Of Thunder
- How Metal Gear Solid manipulated its players, warning us of an age of Fake News, Cambridge Analytica and data surveillance
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Final Version Hands-On
- Rein to speak at Nordic Game 2008
- The Flare Path: Capuzzo Counterpunch
- New Call of a Duty: WWII Patch Released; Fixes a Ton of Bugs
- Latest CTE update promises a smoother Battlefield 1 is on the way
- E3 2009 Pre-Show Wrap-Up
- Homefront Primer Guide
- Forza Horizon 4: all Barn Finds and how Barn Finds have changed
- Forza Horizon 4: all Barn Finds including seasonal barns
- TGS '07: Metal Gear Solid 4 Hands-On
Top 5 Highlights: MG Gloster have 527 words, post on www.carandbike.com at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.