The long-awaited Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine went on sale in the country earlier this year. It’s the most affordable models in the company’s India line-up. The German carmaker had earlier announced that the new A-Class Limousine is already sold out for both the months of April and May 2021. The A-Class sedan is priced between ₹ 39.90 lakh to ₹ 56.24 lakh (ex-showroom India). All prices are introductory and are valid only until June 30, 2021.
Here are the top 5 highlights of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine:
1. The new 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine range is offered in both standard and AMG versions, and while the former is offered in two variants – A200 Petrol and A200d Diesel, the performance-spec sedan is offered in only one trim – AMG A35.
2. The standard A-Class Limousine comes with a diamond-stud pattern single slat grille, LED high-performance headlamps, LED taillamps, dual exhaust system, panoramic sunroof, and mirror package for ORVMs.
3. The Mercedes-AMG A35 flaunts a sleeker dual slat grille with the AMG lettering, a sportier bumper kit with large intakes, a sharp bumper lip with chrome highlights, smoked LED headlamps and taillamps, a sportier bumper with a rear diffuser and a dual exhaust system.
4. The cabin comes with a dual-tone interior with Nappa leather upholstery and premium fit and finish. The AMG model sports an all-black interior with Dinamica microfibre black upholstery. It also gets the brand’s latest MBUX system with NTG 6.0 offering 24X7 connected features and services from Mercedes Me Connect. Another highlight is a large single-unit touchscreen media display with 12.3-inch split screens for infotainment and instrumentation.
5. Under the hood, the Mercedes-Benz A 200 Limousine petrol gets 161 bhp 1.3-litre turbo motor while the A 220d Limousine diesel comes with a 148 bhp 2.0-litre oil burner. The performance sedan is powered by a 302 bhp 2.0-litre engine, which is paired to a seven-speed DCT automatic transmission, power is sent to all four wheels via the 4Matic system.
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Will Warn Each Other About Potholes, Shun Lesser Vehicles
- Mercedes-Benz India Launches Used Cars Marketplace: Direct To Customer Buy & Sell Of Pre-Owned Cars
- Mercedes-Benz Inks Pact With DSEU For Mechatronics Programme: Report
- Mercedes-Benz Unveils Formula E Electric Race Car | Digital Trends
- Mercedes G-Class EV Could Keep Ladder Frame & Have A Big Battery
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class All-Terrain Debuts As Off-Road-Ready Wagon
- Mercedes-Benz’s Vision EQS concept charts a new path for the company’s EVs
- Mercedes-Benz not discounting new launches in 4Q21, sees good order book for new E-Class
- Mercedes A-Class Facelift Spied Not Hiding Much
- Insanely Perfect 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II For Sale
- Mum slammed for buying kids, 7 & 9, a £141k Mercedes Benz – just months after splashing out on a virtually identical car
- Kahn Mercedes G-Class Carbon Wide Track Has Weirdest Roof Spoiler Ever
- Mercedes-Benz Explores Modern Luxury In New Book
- 2022 Mercedes G-Class 4x4 Squared Stalked In California Traffic
- Mercedes G-Class 4x4 Squared Spied With Army Look
- The Mercedes EQS Is Probably Going To Start At Well Over $100,000
- Lewis Hamilton says Mercedes new fully-electric EQS is his 'new dream car'
- New Mercedes has sci-fi sat-nav arrows that float in the air – and massages you while driving
Top 5 Highlights: Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine have 516 words, post on www.carandbike.com at June 21, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.