Now, his playoffs are almost certainly finished.
Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN:
An MRI reveals a grade 2 calf strain for Wizards F Davis Bertans, source tells ESPN. He will need 4-to-6 weeks for a recovery. Washington is down another key player as they face elimination vs. Sixers in Game 5.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 1, 2021
Down 3-1 to Philadelphia, Washington is unlikely to advance past Game 5 tomorrow – let alone still be playing in 4-6 weeks.
The Wizards will miss Bertans' outside shooting . Even in a down year, he still spaced the floor.
More on the Wizards
- David Davis slams government's 'secret and potentially flawed lockdown calculations' as shamed scientist Neil Ferguson is removed from all advisory positions after he broke stay-at-home rules by meeting married lover
- SPECIAL REPORT-Hong Kong judges battle Beijing over rule of law as pandemic chills protests
- Shamed Neil Ferguson's lover said lockdown 'strained' her open marriage to lookalike husband a day after the couple enjoyed secret tryst - as Matt Hancock says he's 'speechless'
- Jobs report expected to show biggest labor market shock in U.S. history
- Remains of Confederate general, wife to be removed from Memphis park: reports
- Rural America is in the midst of a mental health crisis. Tech could help some patients see a way forward.
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - In reversal, Trump says he won't disband coronavirus task force
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by The American Investment Council - Trump, Pence tested, in more ways than one
- Flash Gordon Moves Forward at Fox with Star Trek 3 Writers
- Millions of Sainsbury's, Tesco and Morrisons customers face three-week wait for deliveries as supermarkets are swamped by growing demand for online shops as people self-isolate
- Rocket Report: Military space plane returns to pad, SLS engine costs soar
- With the prospect of empty stadiums, how will the NFL move forward?
- Prince Harry and William ‘back in touch for weeks as Prince Charles’ coronavirus brings them closer’
- Britain announces 468 more coronavirus deaths on the first Saturday since lockdown was eased - 30% fewer than the same day last week - taking the country's total fatalities to 34,466
- James, Lakers win showdown with Antetokounmpo, Bucks 113-103
- The weekend's Barclay's Premier League games at a glance
- Bundesliga: Haaland back in business as Dortmund win ghost derby
- Coronavirus live updates: US sheds 20 million jobs in 1 month, Uber cuts nearly 4,000
Report: Wizards forward Davis Bertans out 4-6 weeks with calf strain have 465 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.