CHICAGO (CBS)– A man is dead and a woman is in serious condition after a shooting on a porch in the Belmont Cragin neighborhood early Friday morning. Officers responded to a call of shots fired in the 4900 block of West Wrightwood around 1:22 a.m. and found a 39-year-old man unresponsive with gunshot wounds to his chest and ankle. READ MORE: As City Fully Reopens, CTA Has Been Busy Getting Ready For Riders To Come Back; ‘It's Important To Put Our Best Foot Forward,’ Police also found a 41-year-old woman on the porch with gunshot wounds to the chest and arm. READ MORE: Cubs Welcoming Fans At Wrigley Field With 100% Capacity Friday The man was taken to Illinois Masonic Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. The woman was taken to Illinois Masonic Medical Center in serious condition. MORE NEWS: Illinois Enters Phase 5 Of Reopening; Chicago Businesses Open At Full Capacity Friday Police are now talking to a relative of the victims about the incident they said appears to be "domestic-related."
- Nebraska mall shooting leaves man dead, woman injured, police launch manhunt for suspects
- St. Paul Police: Man Dead After He Assaulted Girlfriend, Punched Out Window
- Baby in stable condition after pregnant woman shot dead in Etobicoke
- Baby of woman shot dead in Toronto dies in hospital
- Man, Woman Shot To Death In North Philadelphia
- Man Killed, Woman Wounded In Bronzeville Shooting
- Police: Woman Shot In Face, Killed In Frankford
- Chicago man, 39, & woman, 30, shot dead after ‘pop-up party patron’ opened fire on 15 people in ‘gang-related’ shooting
- Woman shot dead & five others injured after fight at Pryme Bar in Dallas as cops hunt 22-year-old suspect who fled scene
- Man and woman found dead as cops launch investigation into sudden deaths at property in Suffolk
Man Dead, Woman Shot On Porch In Belmont Cragin have 287 words, post on chicago.cbslocal.com at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.