FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – One person was injured in a hit and run crash in Lauderhill early Friday morning. Lauderhill police said it happened shortly before 4 a.m. in the 3200 block of W. Broward Boulevard. READ MORE: Miami Arrest Made After Men Drugged, Pricey Watches Stolen Their initial investigation found that he was crossing the street when he was struck by a dark-colored, four-door sedan. READ MORE: Miami Weather: Sizzling Weekend, Afternoon Storms Possible He was taken to Broward Health Medical Center in Ft. Lauderdale in serious condition. MORE NEWS: Taste Of The Town: Itamae Becoming Miami Favorite For Its Nikkei-Inspired Cuisine Police said the driver did not stop or call for help. The vehicle is believed to have dark tinted windows and front-end damage.
- Hackers Hit Bulgaria Sending Data From Russian Email
- Hit & Run author says there were errors in the book
- 5.2 Magnitude Quake Hits Athens, Sends People Into the Streets
- Two more arrests made in connection with alleged fatal hit & run
- Mobility scooter hit-and-run driver runs over grandmother, 87
- Murder probe launched after young boxer killed in hit-and-run
- Cork mum praises 'miracle' son who survived hit-and-run
- Toddler in hospital after being injured in hit and run
- Teenager taken to hospital after hit-and-run in Co Dublin
- Cyclist seriously injured in hit-and-run in Dublin
Lauderhill Hit And Run Sends One Person To The Hospital have 207 words, post on miami.cbslocal.com at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.