Honda currently sits fifth out six in the constructors' standings after seven races in 2021 as all of its riders have struggled for form on the tricky RC213V. After a promising five days of testing in Qatar and displaying podium pace in both Losail races, Espargaro's maiden Honda season has failed to deliver on that early promise. The Spaniard's best result so far is eighth, coming in the Qatar and French Grands Prix. Crashing out of last weekend's Catalan GP, Espargaro admits his morale is low but is convinced he can transform Honda fortunes just as he did at KTM. "Well, no my morale was already low before here," Espargaro said. "I've been in this situation before with KTM in the first years, having a lot of problems and with not the best bike, and we turned the situation around. I have a feeling we're going to turn around the situation. "I don't know when or if it's going to start from tomorrow on, because I think to understand we need big parts to make it and I think still we are studying how to manage. "But in one stage for sure we are going to turn it, the only… Read full this story
- Honda’s revamp for pioneering CR-V SUV rather radical
- Why is Coleen and Wayne Rooney’s marriage in trouble? Are they staying together and when did they get married?
- POLITICO London Playbook: Brussels says no — Shades of Salzburg — Mother of all leak inquiries
- Near-blind ex-boxer puts troubled kids on right path
- Murdered 14-year-old's dad pleaded with him to stay out of trouble before attack
- How ESA benefit being paid early has hit struggling disabled people
- Britain hotter than Turkey before 'snow cloud' hits in the New Year
- Inside abandoned house so haunted owner says 'hello everyone' to spirits within
- I met my boyfriend 12 years after giving birth to his baby
- Triumph enters Grand Prix racing as Moto2 engine supplier
Espargaro says Honda MotoGP troubles mirror early KTM years have 335 words, post on www.motorsport.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.