The five-cylinder dynamic duo is inching closer to its world premiere. Finally! After years of spy photos and rumors, Audi is almost ready to unveil the highly anticipated next-generation RS3 . Complementing a press release about the success of the ever-growing RS lineup are the first images showing the smallest cars of the family. Attached below, a video released by the Four Rings also focuses on the two hot models, but you’ll have to jump to the 6:42 mark for a closer look. The hatchback and sedan are both fully wrapped, although the Audi Sport camouflage doesn’t actually hide anything. If you’re wondering about the “1-2-4-5-3” plastered over the sides of the cars, it refers to the firing order of the five-cylinder, 2.5-liter turbocharged gasoline engine. The same sweet-sounding TFSI engine also powers the RS Q3 and TT RS models and is one of the few remaining five-cylinder engines, along with Ford’s 3.2-liter diesel offered in the Ranger truck and its Everest SUV counterpart. Gallery: 2022 Audi RS3 Sportback and RS3 Sedan teasers 10 Photos With huge air vents at the front and the dual oval exhaust tips at the back, you can easily tell these cars are a step… Read full this story
- Slow-Selling Audi TT to End Production, Be Replaced by Electric Car
- Ford will drop Focus and Fusion sedans in North America
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Explained By a First-Time Marvel Viewer
- Disney CEO Teases The Full Reveal Of The MCU’s Phase 4 Lineup
- Avengers 4 Set Photos Tease A Trip Back To The Battle Of New York
- Spider-Man: Far From Home May’ve Teased Doctor Strange 2
- Are Marvel Teasing Fantastic Four In Avengers: Infinity War?
- Tom Cruise Teases Release Dates For ‘Mission: Impossible’ Sequels
- Pursuit Of Volvo: Safety In Style With The S90
- Electric and hybrid cars at the Los Angeles Auto Show
2022 Audi RS3 Sportback And RS3 Sedan Teased For The First Time have 301 words, post on www.motor1.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.