Ford dealer creates retro-flavored pickup with a suspension lift to boot. Our first encounter with Beechmont Ford’s retro-infused F-150 took place about two years ago when we had the opportunity to get behind the wheel of a nostalgia-filled XLT model with a two-tone wrap. The Ohio-based Ford dealer has since turned its attention towards the Blue Oval’s fourteenth-generation truck, and the end result is a 2021 F-150 looking a bit like the pickups of yore. This time around, the basis for the retro conversion was a better-equipped Lariat, but you can also opt for an XLT or another trim level. The truck rides on custom 17-inch polished wheels featuring a retro look and wrapped in 35-inch all-terrain tires, complemented by a 3.5-inch suspension lift to enhance the off-road vibe. Gallery: 2021 BFP Retro Ford F-150 8 Photos Beechmont Ford says the truck looks the best with the factory chrome package, supplemented by a chrome bed rack with a set of auxiliary lights thrown in for good measure. This particular F-150 also comes with a satin pearl wrap running across the sides of the vehicle, but you can swap that out for actual paint. The dealer said wait times for this… Read full this story
- Ford Trucks - Henry Must Be Proud
- Adding Bed Rails To Your Truck
- Ford Commercial Trucks
- No Rest for Busy Craftsman Truck Series Teams
- Chevrolet Trucks - The Truck Behind The Bow-tie!
- Increase Diesel Fuel Mileage in Your 2008 Ford F250 6-4L
- Ford Jacks Up the F-150's Fuel Economy
- Trick Out Your Truck on a Budget
- Sterling Trucks Offer a Full Line-Up
- Trick My Truck - Chevrolet Silverado Performance Add Ons to Increase Horsepower and Fuel Economy
2021 BFP Retro Ford F-150 Adds Nostalgia To Brand New Truck have 273 words, post on www.motor1.com at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.