Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has silently hiked prices of its entry-level models – Glanza and Urban Cruiser in the country. According to the new prices listed on the company’s website, the Toyota Urban Cruiser range now starts at ₹ 8.62 lakh for the Mid MT variant, going up to ₹ 11.40 lakh for the range-topping Premium AT variant. The Toyota Glanza , meanwhile, starts from ₹ 7.34 lakh for the G manual trim, going up to ₹ 9.30 lakh for the V CVT (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi).
The Toyota Glanza gets a ₹ 15,700 hike on the G trims, while the hybrid versions are more expensive by ₹ 33,900
With respect to the price hike, the Toyota Glanza G trims are now more expensive by ₹ 15,700, while the hybrid versions get a hike of Rs 33,900. The top-spec V trim witnesses a price increase of ₹ 20,000. On the Toyota Urban Cruiser, the Mid manual and automatic trims are now pricier by ₹ 12,500, whereas the High trims are costlier by ₹ 2500. The range-topping Premium trims see an increment of ₹ 5500.
There are no mechanical changes to either model but the price increase seems inevitable. Back in March this year, Toyota had announced its plans to increase prices across the range from April 1, 2021. The Innova Crysta, Fortuner, and the Camry Hybrid were the first models to see the change in pricing due to the rise in input costs. The Toyota Camry Hybrid saw the steepest hike of ₹ 1.18 lakh, while the Fortuner range got more expensive between ₹ 36,000-72,000, depending on the variant. The Innova Crysta’s prices increased by ₹ 26,000 across all variants.
The Toyota Fortuner facelift received a price hike between ₹ 36,000-72,000, depending on the variant
Toyota India is now working towards introducing a new sedan in its line-up that is likely to be the third model under the Suzuki-Toyota collaboration. The new compact sedan could be based on the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. The company recently trademarked the name ‘ Belta ‘ that also hints towards the same. At present, the company’s Bidadi plant is shut till May 14, 2021, for the annual maintenance program in the wake of the pandemic.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser, Glanza cross the 1 lakh unit sales milestone
- Toyota Glanza And Urban Cruiser Cumulative Wholesales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Toyota's Glanza and Urban Cruiser cross 1 lakh units wholesale mark
- Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- Triumph Trident 660 Price Hiked In India: Now Retails At Rs 7.45 Lakh
- Toyota Sales Decline In January 2022: Fortuner, Innova Crysta Sales Remain Consistent
- Dabur India may increase prices again going ahead: CEO Mohit Malhotra
- Skoda Kodiaq Price Increase Announced Within 30 Days From Launch: Now Retails At Rs 35.99 Lakh
- Auto Sales January 2022: Toyota Sees 34% Decline In Volume At 7,328 Units
- Toyota May Launch The 2022 Glanza Before April: Most Likely To Be Available In 2 Trims
- Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Toyota Hilux Bookings Stopped Temporarily: Is High Demand The Cause?
- What is Delhi Metro fare hike: Here are the new ticket prices
- Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Market correction leaves investors poorer by Rs 8 lakh crore in 4 days. What’s driving D-Street down?
- வெறும் ரீபேட்ஜ் செய்து விற்பனைக்கு கொண்டு வரப்பட்ட கார்களுக்கு இவ்ளோ கிராக்கியா... விற்பனையில் தூள் கிளப்புது!
Toyota Urban Cruiser And Glanza Get A Price Hike By Up To Rs. 33,900 have 571 words, post on www.carandbike.com at May 9, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.