#Narendra ModiElection results 2021: PM Modi congratulates Mamata, Vijayan, Stalin for poll win
#Narendra ModiPM Modi reviews progress of converting nitrogen plant to oxygen plants
#Narendra ModiPM Modi reviews usage of gaseous oxygen for medical purposes
#Narendra ModiMaharashtra gas leak: Toxic gas leaks at Bhiwandi in Thane; No casualty
#Narendra ModiCOVID-19: PM Modi to meet experts today to review oxygen, medicine availability
#Narendra ModiModi government focussed on imagery, brand-building: Rahul Gandhi slams Centre
- Finance BHIM UPI Transactions Dips In April
- Movies Happy Birthday Meghana Raj: Throwback To The Actress' Five Memorable Silver Screen Outings
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs DC, Match Report: Dhawan stars in Delhi’s dominant win over Punjab Kings
- Automobiles Gran Turismo Becomes Part Of Virtual Olympics Series: Racing Game In the Spotlight
- Lifestyle Gigi Hadid Adds A Cool Twist To Her Look With Bubble Braids But Her Colourful Nail Art Steals The Show
- Education CBSE Class 10 Assessment Procedure And Result Date 2021 Announced
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Will Continue To Lose Users In Coming Months: Here’s why
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In May
New Delhi, May 2 : Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold a virtual summit with his British counterpart Boris Johnson on Tuesday during which they will unveil a 10-year roadmap to further broadbase bilateral ties.
Making an announcement about the summit, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said it will be an important opportunity to elevate the multi-faceted strategic ties and enhance cooperation on regional and global issues of mutual interest.
“A comprehensive roadmap 2030 will be launched during the summit, which will pave the way for further expanding and deepening India-UK cooperation over the next decade across five key areas,” the MEA said.
It said the five areas are: people-to-people relationship, trade and prosperity, defence and security, climate action and healthcare.
Johnson was to visit India late last month. But days before the visit, he called it off in view of the coronavirus pandemic.
“India and UK enjoy a Strategic Partnership since 2004. It has been marked by regular high-level exchanges and growing convergences in diverse areas,” the MEA said.
“The summit will be an important opportunity to elevate our multi-faceted strategic ties and enhance cooperation on regional and global issues of mutual interest,” it said in a statement.
The MEA said both the leaders will also discuss COVID-19 cooperation and the global efforts to fight the pandemic.
- Boris Johnson Bids For Clean Brexit Break In Scotland As Opposition Blocks PM's Snap Elections Push
- Boris Johnson visits Novichok attack city Salisbury after condemning Jeremy Corbyn as a security risk who spent the Cold War 'on the other side' and claiming he backs our enemies 'every time he has a chance'
- Boris Johnson gathers Cabinet in frantic hunt for a way out of Remainer trap: PM holds crisis talks with his ministers as Labour threatens to delay election until DECEMBER to destroy his 'do or die' Brexit vow
- Boris Johnson must table new backstop plan before the end of next week, warns Irish PM Leo Varadkar
- 'Today is the day': Boris Johnson hails 'the dawn of a new era' as he heads up North for historic Cabinet meeting as Britain prepares to finally leave the EU at 11pm TONIGHT
- Boris Johnson questioned Michael Gove's mental health calling him 'a bit cracked' after being betrayed during 2016 Tory leadership race, David Cameron's memoirs reveal
- A new dawn: Boris Johnson will tell Britain that Brexit is 'not an end but a beginning' and promise lasting change for neglected regions as the UK finally leaves the EU at 11pm TOMORROW
- Brexit: Boris Johnson to meet Leo Varadkar for last-ditch talks
- 'The workers are coming for you!' Labour declares class war as Jeremy Corbyn says Boris Johnson wants Brexit for his 'wealthy friends' while union baron Len McCluskey vows to fight the PM 'in our factories'
- Boris Johnson announces Brexit: PM promises that leaving the EU will 'unleash' the nation but warns of more 'bumps in the road' as he appeals for unity before we FINALLY leave the bloc at 11pm TONIGHT
- Boris Johnson gathers top aides at Chequers to plot tactics for showdown with Tory Remainer rebels as he warns they risk throwing the country into 'Corbyn chaos' by derailing Brexit plan
- The election is too close to call: 'Mega' turnout has nervous Tories fearing Boris Johnson's huge poll lead has slipped away while Labour claim their 'red wall' is NOT crumbling
- Boris Johnson 'WILL give HS2 the green light' after Sajid Javid backed the £106billion line despite it being delayed and over budget
- Spies v MPs on Huawei deal: MI5, MI6 and GCHQ tell Boris Johnson to press ahead with Chinese 5G deal despite US pleas... as PM's own backbenchers urge him to plug on the tech project
- Backlash over 5G Huawei deal: US officials and British MPs accuse Boris Johnson of sacrificing security as he clears China tech giant to work on new network
- Boris Johnson Finally Gets a Brexit Win — Followed by a Huge Setback
- Boris Johnson to appoint his Brexit team today
- Boris Johnson blasted after defying advice from US and MPs not to let Huawei build 5G network over spying fears
PM Modi to hold virtual summit with British counterpart Boris Johnson on Tuesday have 1096 words, post on www.oneindia.com at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.