1 of 10 produced for the movie. A new installment of the Fast and Furious saga will hit theaters in the US on June 25 , followed by the UK release on July 8 – and the franchise will get two more episodes after that. A number of cool cars will have a role in the movie – a tradition that started with the very first The Fast and the Furious film back in 2001. In the Furious 7 movie from 2015, for example, even the exotic W Motors Lykan HyperSport was featured. For the making of the movie, the Emirati sports car company founded in Lebanon in 2012 produced 10 examples of the supercar as stunt vehicles. Nine were crashed and destroyed during the filming and only one example survived. This particular car is going to be auctioned by RubiX on May 11. Pre-bedding is now live until the day before the actual sale. Gallery: W Motors Lykan HyperSport stunt car for sale 21 Photos "We are honored to be partnering with W Motors to bring this piece of pop culture history to market as the first vehicle NFT in which the buyer will take ownership of the physical… Read full this story
- Watch this dramatic video of a Florida deputy racing to rescue a toddler from a hot car
- 4 Chinese-backed electric-car start-ups planning a run at Tesla
- This infamous car was used by Adolf Hitler to ride around during parades
- Martin Shkreli auctions off chance to punch him in the face to raise funds for his dead friend’s son
- In fatal car-crash case, mystery witness gets to testify by WhatsApp — from Cuba
- This Florida constitutional amendment survives its first legal challenge
- Wynwood is getting a slew of new offices. Can the neighborhood’s character survive?
- Mourners say goodbye to car builder Coddington
- Did this corroded bell stashed in a Miami vault really ring aboard Columbus’ flagship?
- Mass for Ari Arteaga open to the public. GoFundMe page started for injured girlfriend
Only Surviving Lykan HyperSport Stunt Car From F&F 7 To Be Auctioned have 314 words, post on www.motor1.com at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.