The 19-year-old crashed at the Arrabbiata 2 right-hander at Turn 9 at the end of qualifying for the Moto3 class at Mugello while on a flying lap. Tech 3 KTM rider Ayumu Sasaki was following Dupasquier at the time and could do nothing to avoid the Prustel GP rider, with Sasaki launched in the air. Gresini's Jeremy Alcoba was also caught up in the incident. While Sasaki and Alcoba walked away from the incident, Dupasquier had to be treated trackside by the circuit's medical before he was airlifted to the Careggi hospital in Florence. Not much is known officially of Dupasquier's situation, but MotoGP FIM medical officer Giancarlo de Filippo has given an update. "The rider, number 50, Jason Dupasquier was involved in a very serious crash during the qualifying two for Moto3," he said. "The FIM medical intervention team in the vehicles arrived immediately on the site of the accident and after that he was transferred to the Careggi hospital in a hemodynamically stable way to the Careggi hospital in Florence and we will wait for updates from the hospital. "At the moment we know that for sure he's in a very serious condition and as I said we… Read full this story
- Heavy Rain at Yorkshire Time Trials Leads to Nasty Crashes
- Olympic Champion Kristina Vogel Paralyzed in Bike Crash
- The woman who helps road racers: 'You can't drag them off the starting line'
- Man on Motorcycle Dies After Smacking Into NYPD Truck: Cops
- Are Disc Brakes Really Dangerous?
- Disc Brakes Are on the Verge of Taking Over Pro Racing in 2018
- First Look: The Cerevo Orbitrec 3D-Printed, Internet-Connected Bicycle
- The Transcendent Pain
- The Tour de France Is Wide Open
- Kurt Searvogel Breaks the Year Mileage Record
Moto3 rider Dupasquier in “very serious condition” after crash have 289 words, post on www.motorsport.com at May 29, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.