Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Friday, May 7, 2021, 9:47 [IST] Maruti Suzuki Jimny is the most anticipated launch in the Indian automotive space. The arrival of the compact off-road SUV is highly speculated with rumours pouring regularly. The buzz has been massive so far after it was first showcased in India at the 2020 Auto Expo. According to the recent report from ICN , the company is now expected to launch the Jimny off-road SUV sometime in July 2022. Ahead of its launch, Maruti Suzuki is expected to showcase the production-ready version of the Jimny 5-door SUV at the 2022 Auto Expo next year. At the time of the showcase, the company could unveil both the three-door and the five-door version of the Jimny SUV. Maruti Suzuki is said to be working on a longer 5-door version of the Jimny to suit the Indian buyers. Initially, the company scrapped the reports of Jimny launching in the Indian market. They cited saying the three-door SUV is impractical and would not have many buyers in the country. However, after the enormous success of the new-gen Mahindra Thar, which is also a three-door off-road SUV, the company might… Read full this story
- New-Generation Maruti Celerio Launch Timeline Revealed: Here Are All The Details!
- Ather Electric Scooters Mumbai & Pune Launch Timelines Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Force Gurkha BS6 Arrives At Dealerships: India Launch Expected Soon
- Toyota Urban Cruiser India Launch On August 22: Open For Pre-Bookings
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR turns 18; touches 2 million wholesale mark
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis launch on Jan 13: Five things you should know
- Maruti Suzuki reveals details of Ignis; e-bookings to start from Jan 1
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire goes solo on Baleno's platform
- Maruti Suzuki steps on an aggressive action plan
- Maruti Suzuki Alto Sales Crosses 40 Lakh Units: Becomes India’s Best-Selling Car
Maruti Suzuki Jimny India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive Next Year! have 291 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.