Home Four wheelers lekhaka-Athul z By Athul Z Updated: Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 19:31 [IST] The Hyundai AX1 micro SUV has been teased. Hyundai has teased us once again, this time with a set of teaser images of its upcoming micro SUV, codenamed AX1. Hyundai has high hopes with this new micro SUV and is planning to introduce the AX1 in South Korea first. The teasers reveal that Hyundai’s new micro SUV will sport a familiar design language reminiscent of the current generation of Hyundai SUVs with an upright nose and split headlights. The headlights are circular and are surrounded by circular DRLs-mimicking a pair of eyes. The teaser doesn’t give out the the position of indicators, but It is possible that the indicators may be positioned just above the headlamps. The second image reveals a large, horizontally-placed single-piece tail lamp unit. The tail lamp unit appears quirky in design and comprises triangular lighting elements positioned in such a way that it looks as if they come together to form a hexagon. If Hyundai decides to launch the AX1 in India, it will go against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Mahindra KUV 100 NXT and the upcoming Tata HBX…. Read full this story
- Tesla set to reveal highly-anticipated Model Y compact SUV
- Auto show musts: Muscular Mustang; Cadillac, Kia SUVs; Mahindra Roxor
- 13 must-see vehicles at auto show: Muscular Mustang; Cadillac, Kia SUVs; Mahindra Roxor
- Jeep Gladiator truck finally revealed at LA Auto Show
- Monday’s best at Detroit auto show: Shelby GT, electric SUV, Kia SUV
- Tesla’s Model Y SUV Arrives In 2020–And Competitors Will Be Waiting
- Hottest vehicles at Detroit auto show: Shelby GT, electric SUV, Kia SUV
- Kia's new Sorento SUV is off-road monster
- Will General Motors resurrect the GMC Envoy? Trademark filing raises speculation SUV may be brought back.
- Ford, VW promise more details on auto giants' alliance
Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Revealed: Design, Engine Specs & Other Details have 304 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.