Home Four wheelers lekhaka-Athul z By Athul Z Updated: Wednesday, May 5, 2021, 15:21 [IST] Honda has unveiled a new three-row MPV concept named N7X, which could possibly be a replacement for the ageing Honda BR-V. The new N7X concept from Honda was unveiled in Indonesia and it looks more production-ready with styling cues from the latest Honda cars like the new City, HR-V and CR-V. At a glance, it looks completely ready to hit the roads and looks nothing like a concept car, the only give away that this is a concept car are the very premium looking 10-spoke alloy wheels. From the exterior, the new Honda N7X concept looks a lot more SUV-like than the mundane looking Honda BR-V. It gets a bold and upright nose, while the wide headlamps and the clamshell bonnet further accentuate the boldness. From the sides, the strong shoulder lines and the large wheel arches further help the Honda N7X concept to attract eyeballs, while the black cladding that borders the wheel arches and runs the entire length of the vehicle improves the rugged appearance. At the back, there is a pair of neat and simple tail lamps with signature LED elements, like… Read full this story
- New Tata Compact-Sedan Codenamed “Goshaq’ Under Development: To Rival The Honda Amaze
- Ducati And LEGO Partner To Build Brick Model Of The Panigale V4 R: Features, & Expected Launch
- Hero Splendor Beats Honda Activa By Selling More Units In FY20
- Kia Sonet Name Rejected By Department Of Industrial Policy And Promotion
- Now That Norton Motorcycles Are Coming — Is It Worth The Hype?
- Modified Toyota Innova Will Help Detect COVID-19 Cases In Kerala — Here's How
- Electric Cars At Auto Expo 2020: Mahindra eKUV100, eXUV300, Renault K-ZE, Kia Soul EV & More
- Kia Motors Considering Setting Up A Second Production Plant In India
- Delhi To Receive 100 More Cluster Buses This Week: More Buses Every Month
- Bajaj Auto Executive Director Rakesh Sharma Elected President Of IMMA
Honda N7X Concept Unveiled: New Honda MPV Concept To Be Launched Soon have 318 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.