We’re getting very close. If you're in the market for a small pickup truck pay attention. The all-new 2022 Ford Maverick pick-up is set to debut in a couple of weeks and offers the compact truck shopper a new option for their light-duty truck needs. The affordable and compact Ford Maverick promises to be a new dawn for Ford trucks and offers customers who want something smaller than the current Ranger an option to purchase an all-new Ford. With its debut in a couple of weeks, we cannot wait to see the 2022 Maverick in the flesh. It's no secret that every new model of a car and truck is larger than the last. The continuous expansion of current vehicles in product portfolios means that eventually, car manufactures must add a new model to fill the void left by their larger products. Then those smaller new models grow and the cycle continues until the F-150 is the size of a small tractor-trailer. More Ford News: 1969 Ford Bronco ‘Big Oly’ Baja Racer Sells For $1.9M At Auction ⠀ MKBHD Says The F-150 Lightning Is Much Better Than He Expected This is of course an exaggeration, however, the current cycle of… Read full this story
- Ford Delays Edge and MKX Launch
- Intermittent Digital Odometer in Ford Pickup Trucks and SUVs - Save Hundreds by Fixing It Yourself
- Automotive Career Week is Here
- Seahawks mailbag: What’s up with Michael Dickson, and what happens now to L.J. Collier?
- 3 Free Credit Reports Available Once Every 12 Months
- Parenting Your Teenager - 6 Tips for Dealing with Bad Report Cards
- Stars' Starts - When and Where Actors and Actresses Debuted
- Ford Launches Ads, Deals To Wow Auto Shoppers
- 2008 Dodge Avenger to Debut in NASCAR
- Maximum Internet Marketing - How I Bagged $5 Million in Internet Sales in 5 Short Weeks
2022 Ford Maverick Debut Reportedly Happening In A Couple Of Weeks have 297 words, post on www.motor1.com at May 29, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.