Home Two wheelers oi-Promeet Ghosh By Promeet Ghosh Published: Friday, April 23, 2021, 11:03 [IST] Ola Electric has revealed its plans for providing charging solutions to all its electric two-wheeler customers. The company has unveiled the Ola Hypercharger Network. The Ola Hypercharger Network is for its upcoming two-wheeler products starting with the Ola Scooter to be launched in the coming months. Announcing the plans, Bhavish Aggarwal, Chairman and Group CEO, Ola, said, “Electric is the future of mobility and we are reimagining the entire user experience of owning an electric vehicle. Our plans to build a comprehensive charging network is a key piece of this. By creating the world’s largest and densest 2-wheeler charging network, we will dramatically accelerate the customer adoption of electric vehicles and rapidly move the industry to electric.” Ola will offer the most comprehensive set of charging options to its electric vehicle customers through a combination of widely deployed high-speed Ola Hyperchargers and the home-charger that will come bundled with the Ola Scooter. The Ola Hypercharger Network will be the widest and densest electric two-wheeler charging network in the world, with more than 100,000 charging points across 400 cities. In the first year, the company is… Read full this story
- India's Electric Car Pioneer
- Review of Ebook Insider's Secrets to Network Marketing
- MacBook Air Laptop Detailed Review - Think Thin, Learn From iPhone
- Using Websites to Double-Time Your Duplication in MLM
- What Will Power the Car of Tomorrow?
- E-BOOKS and E-HOOKS - Using Your Social Links Profitably
- What is Wifi?
- Residential Solar Energy, Solar Cells Types, and the Growth of Silicon Sources (Part 7)
- China's Coal Pricing Mechanism Needs Improvement
- Let's Focus on Helping Criminals Change!
Ola Announces Hypercharger Charging Network For Its Electric Two-Wheelers: Details & More! have 269 words, post on www.drivespark.com at April 23, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.