There’s also a new video with the new Z. Nissan is pretty vocal about its next-generation Z sports car. The new Z was previewed with a near-production prototype, and the Japanese company has released a number of videos and stories with the car, providing a look behind the curtains of its development. We are probably several months away from seeing the final production version of the Z Proto, and Nissan decided it will release another video with the concept. This time around, it's a different story though. The video attached at the top of this page is the same clip that was played at Nissan's stand at the Tokyo Auto Salon . You can see the higher-res version here, and it is accompanied by a Q&A session with Shinichiro Irie, one of the design directors behind the Z Proto. Z Proto: Behind The Curtains ⠀ Nissan Tells The Story Of The Z Proto Design Nissan Z Proto: The Most Detailed Look You'll Find During the interview for Nissan's official press site, Irie said the overall conception of the car is very important because it's quite different from what the brand's other models in the lineup offer. He also reiterated there… Read full this story
- The Art & Spirit of the Exotic Sports Car
- The Mercury Cougar Sports Car Was Born On the Nascar Auto Racing Circuit
- Nissan Auto Parts Embodies The Message Of "Love Car, Love People, Love Life"
- Sport Diversity - The Application Behind The Theory
- Thunderbird Classic Cars
- Introducing the 2009 Sports Sedan From Nissan
- New Economy Cars in 2009
- Nissan R35 GTR - Super Car Or Not?
- New Nissan GT-R a Threat to 911 Turbo?
- Should You Buy a Luxury Car?
Nissan Z Proto Design Chief Explains What's Special About The Sports Car have 289 words, post on www.motor1.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.