Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 20:13 [IST] The Maruti Suzuki Baleno premium hatchback sales have crossed the 9 lakh milestone mark since its first launch. The premium hatchback was added to the company’s portfolio back in the year 2015. It is also the first model to be sold in the brand’s Nexa Experience premium retail store. According to the company, the Baleno is the fastest four-wheeler to reach 9 lakh sales in the country. Within a year of its launch in the Indian market, the Baleno had achieved the 1 lakh sale milestone for the brand back in 2016. The sales of the hatchback reached the 2 lakh mark within a year from the first milestone. In November 2018, the company achieved 5 lakh sales of the Baleno. The landmark achievement was posted after just 3 years of its launch. In the year 2019, the Baleno sales increased by 2 more lakhs bringing the overall total to 7 lakh units. Last year during October, where the industry was recovering from a massive auto slowdown, the company announced that their premium hatchback has increased its cumulative sales to a total of 8 lakh… Read full this story
- ETAuto Exclusive: Will Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai be biggest beneficiaries in post-Covid era?
- Car Sales Report For April 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers 0 Units Of Domestic Sales
- Maruti Suzuki reports zero sales in April due to lockdown
- Maruti Suzuki Announces New Showroom Safety Norms Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Again — Expected To Launch Next Year
- Maruti Suzuki car seat manufacturing JV hands over 5 lakh face masks to Guj govt
- Maruti Suzuki records zero sales in April 2020
- India's top carmaker Maruti Suzuki reports 16% sales fall
- Maruti Suzuki India records zero sales in April due to lockdown
- Maruti Suzuki reports nil domestic sales during lockdown
Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sales Crosses 9 Lakh Units: New Milestone Achieved! have 287 words, post on www.drivespark.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.