Codemasters and EA have announced the first details for the F1 2021 video game, which will feature an all-new story mode. F1 2021 will be Codemasters’ first edition of the annual title since its acquisition by EA was completed earlier this year, and is set to be released on 16 July. The game will feature Imola, Portimao and the new Jeddah street track, which will be “available to all players as free post-launch content” to allow gamers to complete the full 23-race scheduled currently planned for F1 this year. The addition of Imola and Portimao comes after F1 2020 did not feature any of the new tracks that were added to the calendar in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic , leading to fan calls for their introduction for F1 2021. Codemaster now owned by EA: EA completes takeover of F1 video game developer Codemasters Codemasters shareholders approve plan for EA takeover F1 2021 will also feature a new story mode called “Braking Point”, which will see players “take on an epic journey” as they rise from Formula 2 into Formula 1. The mode will “immerse players into the glamorous world of F1, giving a taste of the lifestyle both… Read full this story
- Sebastian Vettel to Aston Martin: Assessing the big F1 2021 move
- Pretty Little Liars reboot with 'new story and new characters' in the works from Riverdale showrunner
- Netflix highlights the power of stories in new campaign
- Sports news feed: F1 waiting game continues for Mick Schumacher
- How to tell your geese apart in the upcoming Untitled Goose Game co-op mode
- Fans Blast 'Fake' Avengers in New Square Enix Game: 'These Look Like Cheap Dollar Store Versions'
- Max Verstappen, Lance Stroll crash during an eventful second F1 practice at Portugal
- Four-time F1 champ Sebastian Vettel headed to Racing Point next season
- Xbox Series X price, release date AND launch games confirmed – all we know so far
- MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio review
F1 2021 game to feature story mode and three new circuits have 307 words, post on uk.motor1.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.