“Accept no boundaries.” For those unfamiliar with David Beckham , he is a former professional footballer born in London. And if his name still doesn't ring a bell in your mind, that's probably because he played the other football – the one that's popular in Europe and is called soccer at this side of the big pond. The 45-year-old Beckham is mostly known for his stays at Manchester United and Real Madrid, two of the continent's largest and most successful soccer clubs. His latest club was PSG from France before he decided to retire in May 2013 after a 20-year career, during which he won 19 major trophies. This guy is the new brand ambassador of Maserati . Gallery: Maserati’s new brand ambassador 3 Photos Beckham is not famous for his love of cars, though we know at least a few of his former vehicles and they were awesome. His wife, Victoria, even had a role in the design of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, though it wasn't anything major . Nevertheless, the Italian brand recognizes Beckham as "the perfect partner to accompany Maserati on the next leg of its journey, breaking boundaries and driving the brand forward to… Read full this story
- Herbalife Scam - Does a Herbalife Scam Really Exist?
- Document: Adam Schiff Staffer Met with Impeachment Witness on Ukraine Trip
- Here's What the White House Is Investigating as Pelosi Refuses Official Vote on Impeachment Inquiry
- Chelsea Clinton Says She Won’t Run for Congress in 2020
- Misspelled Tattoos Happen More Than You May Think
- You Could Be a Famous Hairdresser
- Manchester United Season Preview
- Royal feud: How Kate Middleton and Prince William enraged Prince Charles during royal tour
- 50 best desserts on Earth
- World Series of Poker (WSOP) Top 40 Moments
David Beckham Does Donuts In Levante As Maserati's New Ambassador have 291 words, post on www.motor1.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.