Home Four wheelers lekhaka-Athul z By Athul Z Updated: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 22:54 [IST] The BYD e6 electric MPV has been spotted testing in India. The e6 is an all-electric MPV manufactured by Chinese company BYD. It has been spotted while being tested in Chennai and is the second generation model. The Chinese brand plans to launch several electric vehicles in the Indian market and it seems like the e6 is one of them. It will most likely be launched as a CBU unit. Being CBU, BYD doesn’t need to homologate if they plan to import less than 2500 units this year. From the front, BYD e6 looks like a conventional MPV with a pleasant-looking front fascia. The large wrap-around headlamps and perforated front grille look quite contemporary, while the rear-view mirrors hinged from the door make the e6 look more premium. Despite the MPV silhouette, the e6 looks quite muscular and brawny with strong shoulder lines and wheel arches. The rear is also nicely designed with a thin chrome strip that connects the two tail lamps. Like most electric cars, It has a premium interior. The dashboard is dominated by a large 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system. Unlike other… Read full this story
- Tata Harrier Petrol Variant Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Vespa Elettrica To Arrive In India By June As CBU: Will Rival The Bajaj Chetak Electric
- Hummer reborn as a GMC's electric pickup sub-brand
- We Go For a Spin In The Concept Mercedes Vision EQS
- The truth about gentrification: regeneration or con trick?
- Ford Endeavour BS6 Experience Drive Bangalore: Specs, Changes, & Off-Road Capabilities
- List Of BS4 Cars To Be Discontinued In India: Popular Models Which Will No Longer Be On Sale Soon
- BMW Group Cutting 50 Percent Of 'Traditional Drivetrain Variants'
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 14
- California needs clean energy after sundown. Is the answer under our feet?
BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021 have 302 words, post on www.drivespark.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.