The bigger Envision might reach the US, but don’t hold your breath for the Verano. The doors are open to media at the 2021 Shanghai Auto Show, and Buick is there with two new offerings. One is the Buick Verano Pro with tweaked styling and powertrain updates. The other is a stretched version of the Envision called the Envision Plus, which should be a three-row SUV. Details for both offerings are a bit slim, however, which we’ll talk more about in a bit. Our attention falls first to the Verano Pro. The Verano left the US market a few years back and there’s no sign it will return, but the small sedan enjoys an extended life for the Chinese market. The latest version still maintains a familiar shape on the outside though you’ll find an updated face that Buick says is “airplane-inspired.” Opt for the GS package and you’ll get a honeycomb-shaped grille with a plethora of black trim, not to mention side skirts and “wing-like features” at the rear. Inside is a bit more dramatic with a digital makeover that includes dual 10.25-inch screens integrated to form a single display. The automaker’s latest Buick eConnect 3.0 connectivity system is… Read full this story
- Buick Envision S Debuts As Stylish Crossover For China
- Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- 2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Debuts With 797 HP, Goes 203 MPH
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Debuts With Shooting Brake, R Forbidden Fruits
- Toyota Camry, Highlander Nightshade Debut Dark Look In L.A.
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Debuts High-Tech Overhaul
- Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- Acura Precision Cockpit Concept tries to predict the future of driving
- 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime Price Announced, Starts At $38,100
- Opel Corsa-e/Vauxhall Corsa-e: Everything We Know
Buick Envision Plus SUV, Verano Pro Sedan Debut At Auto Shanghai have 304 words, post on www.motor1.com at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.